Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas 2014 Group Buy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

adrian522 wrote: »
    Spreadsheet here, enter your username and how much of each type you want...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZG-axdawdRaZehjFjUHPgMlOduc6jfehL-FMAWlbBVM/edit?usp=sharing

Can't seem to update. Can you double check that it's not read only.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

snollup wrote: »
    Can't seem to update. Can you double check that it's not read only.

Try it now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Try it now...

Working & order added.

What way do you want to arrange payment. I know from doing a Boards cycling kit order before it ended up costing me as I left payment until collection. Do you want payment first?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CarlLedge

Jezek wrote: »
    I have...I actually spoke to the guy in charge ( Taloumis) ...He was very helpful . I could get in touch with him again, I speak greek so easy enough to reach out I guess ? Some of their coffees have been phenomenal, others just good...

By the way, how do you know of a greek roaster?

Ah just from research and reading blogs, seen it named a good few times. Follow them on social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

What are you guys using a basis for picking? Just reading the description on their website?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 CarlLedge

Order added. Let me know about payment method.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Order added.

Let me know how you want payment too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 nolllaig

Is Monday too late to update Google s.sheet ? Not near pc till then and it doesn't like my phone

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll leave it open for a few days anyway to allow people a chance to update it..

I'll take Payne t via PayPal or bank transfer once I've got an invoice and know the exchange rate etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭jdburkedjburke

Order added and updated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,495 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Thanks for organizing Adrian. Added in my request. It does mention on the price list that it's a minimum 3kg order per coffee, so we may need to do some consolidating!

I'd say we'll be fine on that score, we'll see what we end up with but if we are short on any coffee I'd say they will accommodate us as we are not really a corporate order.

Brian wrote: »
    What are you guys using a basis for picking? Just reading the description on their website?

Pretty much yeah, I've never had any of these before though I know that vice sometimes have their coffees for sale so some on here may have tasted them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

Order updated!

Thanks Adrian a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_neutraluhohtoppa.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Wigsy

Thanks Adrian. Count me in. Sheet updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

when do you guys expect these ? I 'll be out of the country for christmas ...

Jezek wrote: »
    when do you guys expect these ? I 'll be out of the country for christmas ...

Hoefully order towards the end of next week. Not sure how long delivery will take though.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

Hoefully order towards the end of next week. Not sure how long delivery will take though.

Sounds like I'll miss this one. Pity. But I can back Koppi 100% I had a few bags from them and I have to say some of the best beans I have EVER tried. You're all lucky!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Added mine too. Thanks for sorting!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭beanian

I'm in, first group buy! Just updated the sheet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

Hi folks. My first group but here, just updated the spreadsheet. Just let me know when to pay. :cool:

Cheers!!

Any other takers? I'll look to get this ordered on Thursday so if you need to order please do so by the end of Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭James_R

Am I reading/converting this right - €25 for a 250g bag of the Kenyan? this better be good!

260 SEK /KG = €28

I presume that would mean the 250g comes to around €7.

At least that's how I read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Order added to spreadsheet..

260 SEK /KG = €28

I presume that would mean the 250g comes to around €7.

At least that's how I read it.
    :o

Oh yes, err didn't read that right.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Order added thanks for this

As an aside I got the following from coffee collective, may be worth considering for next time though VAT Number may be an issue.

"Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your email. If you can make an order of a total of 10 kilos, and have a VAT number for the invoicing, we’ll be able to sell to you at whole sale prices. We will need payment before shipment, and you should expect the shipment to be around DKK 305.00."

Delivery is about €40 with them.

As an aside I got the following from coffee collective, may be worth considering for next time though VAT Number may be an issue.

"Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your email. If you can make an order of a total of 10 kilos, and have a VAT number for the invoicing, we’ll be able to sell to you at whole sale prices. We will need payment before shipment, and you should expect the shipment to be around DKK 305.00."

Delivery is about €40 with them.

I can sort you with a VAT number for the next one.

Actually I'll organise the next one, maybe in Jan or Feb?

• Advertisement

May be a bit soon, but yeah thanks for the offer.

I replied to him asking about the VAT number and to send me the prices but he is out of the office till Monday, be interesting to see what the prices are like.

Advertisement