Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mickelmore

Can anyone help me with my ford focus radio code?

Serial number: M053614

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

mickelmore wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with my ford focus radio code?

Serial number: M053614

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mickelmore

thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Machjohnson

Hi can somebody help me with a code for my 6000cd? Serial number is V341327 thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Anjobe

Hi can somebody help me with a code for my 6000cd? Serial number is V341327 thanks

As the thread title says - you can't get a free code for V serial numbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Codes for Ford radios where the serial no. starts with V are not supplied for free. . Check in your area for someone who decodes and repairs car radios or ask your local garage as to where they get their radios decoded.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 wowwee123

Hi,

Can anyone help me out.
    Need a code for my ford focus radio serial is M179397

Thanks
    Sarah

wowwee123 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone help me out.
    Need a code for my ford focus radio serial is M179397

Thanks
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 16 wowwee123

Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Keith7509

Hi
    Would anybody have a code for a Mondeo radio serial M060820, otherwise I'll have to listen to the wife when driving.

Thanks

Keith

• Advertisement

Keith7509 wrote: »
    Hi
    Would anybody have a code for a Mondeo radio serial M060820, otherwise I'll have to listen to the wife when driving.

Thanks

Keith

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Keith7509

Thanks worked perfect.

Keith

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Elsa393

My 6000 cd radio player is asking for a code.
    Coul You help me .
    The series no. Is M200699

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KittyKD

Hi could anyone help me out with a radio code for 09 Focus? These are the numbers off the radio,

Serial number 8M5T 18K931 GD

LSRNS
    C7E3A054699052096 (this number was printed on the top of the radio)

Thanks in advance!

That is a sat nav radio. You will not get the code for free off any forum. Check at your local garage as to where they get their radios repaired / decoded. Going from experience even the main dealer has trouble sourcing codes for this model radio

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KittyKD

That is a sat nav radio. You will not get the code for free off any forum. Check at your local garage as to where they get their radios repaired / decoded. Going from experience even the main dealer has trouble sourcing codes for this model radio

Got the code on another forum, thanks anyway for your help :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Can I get a hand with the code for this vw radio:

VWZ1Z2D8603833

Codes for Vw radios ..RCD300 ...cannot be sourced for free on any forum. Check with your garage as to where they have their radios repaired / decoded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Brenmc69

Is it possible to get a code for V268366
    Ford focus 6000cd or do I need to go to a Ford dealer?.. I had to have a new battery fitted and now no radio... TiA

Brenmc69 wrote: »
    Is it possible to get a code for V268366
    Ford focus 6000cd or do I need to go to a Ford dealer?.. I had to have a new battery fitted and now no radio... TiA

Codes for Ford radios where the serial no. starts with V are not supplied for free. . Check in your area for someone who decodes and repairs car radios or ask your local garage as to where they get their radios decoded.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Seaan94

mondeoman wrote: »
    8948 is your code ;)

Do you know how I can get the serial number ?

I've a 03 Ford Focus 1.6 saloon and I've got a new battery now my radio wants a code, I've tried the 4 number code in my glovebox but it didn't work anyone any suggestions ?

Seaan94 wrote: »
    I've a 03 Ford Focus 1.6 saloon and I've got a new battery now my radio wants a code, I've tried the 4 number code in my glovebox but it didn't work anyone any suggestions ?

Try hold down 1 and 6 together and you should get a Mxxxxxx number.

Post that and you can get your code

Try hold down 1 and 6 together and you should get a Mxxxxxx number.

Post that and you can get your code

Hi I got mgp djs 4 08 07 00 00 if you could help that would be great ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭canhefixit

I've a radio in van stuck for a code if anyone could help...its a 4000 RDS radio serial number m118776

Cheers

canhefixit wrote: »
    I've a radio in van stuck for a code if anyone could help...its a 4000 RDS radio serial number m118776

Cheers

I'm looking for an unlock code for my radio Ford Focus 03 1.6 saloon I think the serial code is mgp djs 4 08 07 00 00 as that's what comes up when I hold 1 and 6 on the radio if someone could help that would be great ☺️

• Advertisement

Seaan94 wrote: »
    I'm looking for an unlock code for my radio Ford Focus 03 1.6 saloon I think the serial code is mgp djs 4 08 07 00 00 as that's what comes up when I hold 1 and 6 on the radio if someone could help that would be great ☺️

You might have to pop the radio out to get the serial number. Code might be stuck on top of the unit

Advertisement