Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming Chit Chat sticks it to six.

Options
  • 05-05-2015 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

What

Happens

When you hit

?

You can stay posting, lol

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

But your soul has been destroyed.......... You'll wake up tomorrow........

Mad4charolais :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,153 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Getting near time for Whelan2 to start another Chit Chat thread.

It only seems like yesterday when CC1 was born:)
    4 years ago and 50,000 odd posts later.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Chit Chat 6.......... For your drama in the sticks:)

Chat chit six,say that really fast drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭A cow called Daisy

whelan2 wrote: »
    4 years ago and 50,000 odd posts later.........

Do ya remember your first post to suggest starting the whole thing off? Was a simple yet brilliant idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

What

Happens

When you hit

?

A mod makes you start a new thread ;)

• Advertisement

yipee fcc6. was up the fields there with my shovel unblocking some of the cuts to make the water feck off, amazing how a few twigs can blocks them, also got stung by a few young nettles:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Oh new thread! Hope you're all enjoying that beautiful weather today...... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭A cow called Daisy

So only about 9990 posts to go in chit chat 6 :)
    Hope when it comes to that we have been saying

1. Who would of thought after all that rain in beginning of May we would of had such a great summer.
    2. I thought 2014 was a good grass year until I saw what was grown in 2015.
    3. Never thought I would see 40 cent/litre for milk so soon
    4. The factories are paying nearly €6 @ kg for beef
    5. Didn't think Reggie would hit 20000 posts so soon
    6. Cavan winning Sam Maguire was no real surprise

I know some of above are unlikely, but Cavan winning???? Sorry, I got a bit carried away

They'll probably be playing Louth in the final

• Registered Users Posts: 18,494 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

So only about 9990 posts to go in chit chat 6 :)
    Hope when it comes to that we have been saying

1. Who would of thought after all that rain in beginning of May we would of had such a great summer.
    2. I thought 2014 was a good grass year until I saw what was grown in 2015.
    3. Never thought I would see 40 cent/litre for milk so soon
    4. The factories are paying nearly €6 @ kg for beef
    5. Didn't think Reggie would hit 20000 posts so soon
    6. Cavan winning Sam Maguire was no real surprise

I know some of above are unlikely, but Cavan winning???? Sorry, I got a bit carried away

But Cavan have all Ireland form, (not recent form though) but we've won a few.. :D:D
    Actually only 5 counties have won more titles than Cavan. That said - its a dead game in this county.

• Advertisement

is Cavan football ****tier than a slatted shed.
    Way hey!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,190 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

I said wrote: »
    is Cavan football ****tier than a slatted shed.
    Way hey!!!!

To find out, just go view the County players in The Imperial some Saturday night........

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    To find out, just go view the County players in The Imperial some Saturday night........

I'm on about football not the other type of ball sport that is played

Direct correlation between the amount of time spent chasing one and success playing the other.

Direct correlation between the amount of time spent chasing one and success playing the other.

Correct

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

ganmo wrote: »

Because it's the anti ****ing everything brigade commenting on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭CloughCasey1

I said wrote: »
    Correct

Do they not realise that a small bit of success on the field will give them a much higher turnover off it.;-);-);-);-). You could sell breeding rights to the kerry footballers each September. The extra action off the field doesn't effect their performance on the field.

we have 11 deer, had park and wildlife guy out yesterday and he saw them too:rolleyes: eating my lovely silage grass

a section 42 extends the season if you can prove they cause damage, until the 30th of apr...since then the place is hoppin with deer! counted 9 in one small field. feckers must of know they were safe

• Advertisement

a section 42 extends the season if you can prove they cause damage, until the 30th of apr...since then the place is hoppin with deer! counted 9 in one small field. feckers must of know they were safe
    these have no fear, drove by them in the digger last week and they just stayed put as if to give me the 2 fingers:mad:

ah but they are not "causing damage" to the silage ground they are eating it. Was told to wait until my triticale comes up and if they are doing damage there something can be done

Do they not realise that a small bit of success on the field will give them a much higher turnover off it.;-);-);-);-). You could sell breeding rights to the kerry footballers each September. The extra action off the field doesn't effect their performance on the field.

Unfortunately, up here they tend to put the cart before the horse!

Or the pub before the club.

Also, if you're gonna try and implement "droit de seigneur" it would be better to have won something first!

whelan2 wrote: »
    ah but they are not "causing damage" to the silage ground they are eating it. Was told to wait until my triticale comes up and if they are doing damage there something can be done

a few years ago between drought and deer, there was a large portion of our meadow that was so light ya wouldn't even bother cutting it with the lawn mower. thats when we found out about the s42

ya must have too much grass whelan ;)

At least Kerry do it on the field as well

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭tanko

Unfortunately, up here they tend to put the cart before the horse!

Or the pub before the club.

Also, if you're gonna try and implement "droit de seigneur" it would be better to have won something first!

I'm not sure why the drinking habits of Cavan footballers is being discussed here but things have improved hugely. You should talk to some of the U-21's who won four Ulster titles in a row to realise the training they put in and sacrifices they made.
    The senior panel are allowed a night out very rarely and that is strictly enforced nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭simx

feck sake! had a new thread started and a long enough paragraph wrote and its gone now :( first world problems I guess

simx wrote: »
    feck sake! had a new thread started and a long enough paragraph wrote and its gone now :( first world problems I guess

200_s.gif

Kovu wrote: »
    200_s.gif

...what did you do...

• Advertisement

...what didn't you do...

FYP :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement