Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bulk powders - flavours

• 26-05-2014 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Looking for opinion on Bulk Powders flavours (Whey 90 in particular) - I bought the 5Kg of Chocolate Peanut the first time out. Read somewhere previously that it tasted a bit like Peanut M&Ms. It did. In a roundabout way. But after 5Kg of it, I'm thinking of trying something else and would appreciate hearing if anyone thought any of them to be particularly good (other than strawberry which I really don't like).

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

red_0007 wrote: »
    Looking for opinion on Bulk Powders flavours (Whey 90 in particular) - I bought the 5Kg of Chocolate Peanut the first time out. Read somewhere previously that it tasted a bit like Peanut M&Ms. It did. In a roundabout way. But after 5Kg of it, I'm thinking of trying something else and would appreciate hearing if anyone thought any of them to be particularly good (other than strawberry which I really don't like).

Thanks!

Choc cookie is lovely. Tastes like Maryland cookies blended up. Berries and cream is also nice. It's like Eton mess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,654 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Try mint chocolate.

If you hate yourself, I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

The Choc cookie is just alright IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭traco

I get unflavoured and add flavour drops, the flavour drops are cheap as they last forever so you can vary from day to day or whenever you feel like a change. Don't use bulkpowders myself but imagine they have something similar.

http://ie.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/flavdrops/10530471.html?vwo_ac=false

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Vanilla for me, it's hard to get sick of it like the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭red_0007

Thanks for the replies.

I'd love to have ordered the Mint-Choc - (my preferred flavour from ON), but it's not available for the Whey 90.

I've ordered the Chocolates Cookies, but might give the flavour drops a go next time.

Thanks again
    R

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

order a few samples, its far cheaper than buying 5kg of something you hate.

Advertisement