Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Juice plus

• 29-04-2014 3:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Has anybody taken Juice plus? Im seeing this advertised everywhere online at the minute and a lot on my Facebook news feed.
    Just wondering has anyone used it?:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

You will lose weight and you will gain it back. These are not healthy long term solutions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

I've used it and lost 2 stone.
    I think its really good, but you have to commit to eating healthy.
    There is no point in doing the program for 3 months and then going back to eating crap, you will put it back on.
    The girl I ordered it from has a great facebook page and posts recipes and advice daily. I find it very good.

Each to their own but if you are committed to losing weight its a great start, but you do have to work out and eat right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

I'm going to guess its a meal replacement scam. They are unhealthy, a waste of money, not sustainable and unnecessary.

Lots of these things are basically pyramid scams and people resell them aggressively. Save you money and your health and just ask for advice here on weightloss.

edit: its not even a meal replacement, its just a multivitamin :/ It is a pushy reseller scam though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,654 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

From their website:

All of us try to eat better for good health, but a healthy diet is often a challenge. We simply don't eat enough fruits and vegetables. And that hurts our health and wellness.

So you can pay over the odds to get Juice Plus or just eat more fruit and vegetables.

How do people fall for this sh*t?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

From their website:

All of us try to eat better for good health, but a healthy diet is often a challenge. We simply don't eat enough fruits and vegetables. And that hurts our health and wellness.

So you can pay over the odds to get Juice Plus or just eat more fruit and vegetables.

How do people fall for this sh*t?

Its bizarre, why spend the money on some crap in a box, why not spend it on the fruit and veg and better quality food in general. And the most bizarre thing is the amount of people selling/buying it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

There'll always be a market for quick fix magic beans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

A friend of mine used be into it, and she dragged me to a meeting one night. Their big selling point (if I remember correctly) is that the fruit and veg are produced in their native land (or whatever) and then turned into juice plus on the spot, so they're still fresh, and involve no preservatives, or long journeys.
    There was no mention of the fact that they obviously lose a lot of their goodness during the transformation process, so it's probably much of a muchness which you have.
    All seemed a bit crazy to me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Just to clarify, im not doing it and i eat lots of fruit and veg already, thanks!!!:)
    I was just a bit curious, that's all! :)
    I'm just seeing it everywhere at the minute!

Years ago my sister tried that Lipotrim which was shakes too. They're on the packaging as lovely strawberry and choc shakes.....they were vile!!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭shabaz

Hello All

Just wondering if anyone is doing Juice Plus and if so how is it going, health wise?? Have you seen any results in improvement in health?

Is it big in Dublin?

Regards
    Shabaz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,654 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Thread on it here

In summary: juice plus is made from magic beans.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Thread on it here

In summary: juice plus is made from magic beans.
    Just merged the post above into the thread

Advertisement