Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What does she think about me? I seriously like her.

Options
  • 25-04-2014 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

So this girl i have been talking to her about 8 months already. ( She is a girl from my school both of us are in 9th grade). She's always nice and kind to me. As time go we started to know each other more and became very good friend. A month ago she told me who her crush was but then later she said she already gave up on him. Last week she told me that every guy she talk to she always bored of them in like 1-3 months, so i asked her is she bored of me yet? She said i am the only guy that she never bored of. We have a project that we need to work in pair. She asked me to work with her.
    So i want to know that does she like me and what does she think about me.
    PS. We chat together almost everynight when we got back from school till about midnight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

qwertyxd wrote: »
    So i want to know that does she like me and what does she think about me.

You've been speaking to her for eight months, right? Surely by now you should be able to gauge whether she likes you just as a friend or something more. Is she just a friendly person? Does she spend as much time chatting with other friends? Does her body language change when you're around her?...etc.

A bunch of randomers across the internet won't be able to tell you what she thinks about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Time Now Please

By the mere content and phraseology I suspect that the op is not from Ireland and is of a very young age, Perhaps he should talk about his issues with his Mum or Dad.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

OP, you posted pretty much the same question two months ago. Did you take any of the advice in that thread - namely, talk to her and discuss things with her.

With the best will in the world we are not mind readers here, and asking "what does she think about me" is akin to asking how long is a piece of string - we simply can't give you a guaranteed answer.

I'm not trying to be cruel or cast your problems aside, but there are certain things you just can't ask the internet and expect a solid answer. And this has been ongoing for months now. If you want to know if she likes you, ask her if she likes you. If she says that she's happy with you, then accept it rather than second guessing it every day. There's no surer way of pushing her out of your life than constantly badgering her as to whether she's bored with you, of there are no other indicators to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi OP

Given that you posted same 2 months ago I think that in itself is an answer. Nothing has moved forward in terms of how you may wish it to be.

My take on it is : She likes you yes, she finds you interesting but I dont think she likes you in a bf - gf sense. But that is just what I read at face value. I take it she is also young and probably doesnt know either about how you may feel and what you may want.

The best advice is say you feel you are good friends and you like her but dont know about what she thinks about gf bf and simply ask her what she thinks about you and her.

Advertisement