Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga dvds - easy to follow

Options
  • 14-05-2012 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Heh guys, I got a pretty busy schedule on these days between work and home life, and I heard yoga is a great way to relax, but I don't have time or to be honest can't afford to sign up for classes, does anyone know of any yoga dvds out there that are easy to follow and not to taxing on the back (I have old sports injury that plays up from time to time) out there that I could try, would be great if it had exercises that I could do in the office on lunch time too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hilton

This helps relaxing the body, breathing functions and improve concentration of mind. You can take up yoga under the instruction and supervision of a trained person in yoga. Best wishes to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tattooqueen

Hi,
    I read your post there - whilst Yoga DVD's are great for home practice, you have to really careful not to injure yourself. Because you won't have a teacher present to correct your positioning its a teeny bit risky, but thats totally up to you.
    If it helps at all i teach yoga in City Centre in South William St Space (27 Sth William St) every Tuesday at 6.30pm. If money is an issue you can always give a donation i really don't mind.
    Give me a shout if you need any more advice.
    :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 robertjack780

Yes you can go through some online video for yoga..

Advertisement