Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SmackDown spoilers 20/03/2015

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Jesus Christ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,157 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Surely he should know better than that?

Not really worth it for a throwaway midcard Smackdown match surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Rjd2 wrote: »

Well it was supposed to be just a suplex - he certainly didn't intend to land on his head and neck. I'm not an expert but it looks like Harper's fault for releasing him mid-air.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

rovert wrote: »
    Bryan taking another distressing bump:

He's been watching a little too much Naito it would appear:
    https://twitter.com/SenorLARIATO/status/573455697431658497

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Another example of why I don't want him anywhere near Brock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Jesus thats sickening for a guy who has had serious neck issues! Surely he should be going the Austin/Angle route of changing his ring style now. He wont last 2 yrs taking bumps like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Rjd2 wrote: »

It's more Harper's fault then Bryan, I agree though he shouldn't be doing anything like this on TV. Only Bryan and WWE know how good or bad his neck is but I can see why some worry for him. But Bryan isn't the type of guy to pull back on things.

Lets get back to the matches, Those two Bryan matches were very good matches especially the one with Ziggler, Bryan came out looking strong and the defeat to Ziggler did him no harm as it was a back and forward match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

DM_7 wrote: »
    Another example of why I don't want him anywhere near Brock.

Brock is suppose to be very safe in the ring, I don't know where all this Brock is a career killer in the ring stuff comes from (Bob Holly was a rookie's mistake). Many of have said he's a pretty safe guy in the ring. Give me Bryan and Lesnar, the only match in WWE right now that I want.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Looper007 wrote: »
    Brock is suppose to be very safe in the ring, I don't know where all this Brock is a career killer in the ring stuff comes from (Bob Holly was a rookie's mistake). Many of have said he's a pretty safe guy in the ring. Give me Bryan and Lesnar, the only match in WWE right now that I want.

I don't think Brock is dangerous (to others) but any match that he doesn't throw his opponent around in makes no sense after his last few matches and I don't want Bryan getting thrown around (due to the risk of something going wrong and his neck issues).

And Bryan would insist on getting thrown around.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Every time they do these "I bet on Roman Reigns" things, they just get worse and worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Gauntlet match was really good in fairness. DB vs DZ segment was tremendous.

Hope they do a 1 on 1 match on RAW.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

One bit I really liked from the gauntlet match was Bryan vs. Harper, when Bryan had him in the surfboard, then started lifting and dropping him slightly for the "Yes!" chant :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

I thought the Bull Hammer to Ziggler looked great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

edit

• Advertisement
Advertisement