Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower Incident

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Paddycrumlinman

Not me. I would have to be totally drunk and all over the place to fall asleep in the shower. Sure if I was as drunk as said above, it would not end up in the shower in the first place.

Being sober, for me its not possible. I have been exhausted at times, had a shower, felt like I would sleep but the call of a fresh me and a clean bed would win any day.

I have fallen a sleep holding a flag when I was a kid! Embarrassing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

wolfric wrote: »
    Good god that means only people who've gone into space are qualified to talk about it.... that means.... oh yes people who build spaceships are just going on theory... as you said, they're completely different things.

No, it doesn't. :)

It means next time the OP is driving home from work and is nearly falling asleep on the motorway(you can't pull in to sleep on the motorway) he can take something to combat his tiredness and not crash!

What you were taught in your theory test was very good btw, but the majority of people won't pull in if they're tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Rub deep heat on your scrote. This should get you through your next shower.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hmmm, not quite what I was expecting from the thread title ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Hmmm, not quite what I was expecting from the thread title ...

I understand how you feel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

TheZohan wrote: »
    The theory exam is before my time
    Wrong...................you're doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

It does count. Big time. You could have drowned. I could see how that could happen easily if your relaxing in the bath with all those relaxing salts and stuff they put into baths to help you relax..... your gonna sleep eventually....
    Someone get this man an espresso!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

It does count. Big time. You could have drowned. I could see how that could happen easily if your relaxing in the bath with all those relaxing salts and stuff they put into baths to help you relax..... your gonna sleep eventually....

Yeah, or you could catch a dose of the ghey from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Wrong...................you're doing it.

Post fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I feel asleep standing up once. Trains...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

OP, stick some nettles up your ass. That'll keep you awake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

OP, stick some nettles up your ass. That'll keep you awake.
    You must have had some pretty interesting driving experiences... on second though i don't really want to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I fell asleep standing years ago. i was leaning against a wall near the end of a very long day at an old job.

Advertisement