Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Online - Xbox 360 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Be on in a few hours HANKSCORPIO84 ill hang around waiting for heist invites, I have a mic :)

Arghhhh keep getting knocked off xbox live.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

FFS, trying to do the prison break, the fking moron of a prisoner has cost us the heist 3 times now, so quitting and leaving them to it, the leader was only giving me 60k. First he takes out his gun as soon as he gets off the bus and causes all the agro, then he gets killed whilst dealing with the agro and finally, he takes his fking gun out when we're at the gate trying to get in.

Fking moron.

Me and another online now trying to get heist members.

"Unable to join session" :(

I'll be back later on folks when the dodgy tech hopefully starts behaving itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Shiminay wrote: »
    "Unable to join session" :(

I'll be back later on folks when the dodgy tech hopefully starts behaving itself.

I was trying to add you to my prison job, Conehead69 can't get 4 people to join at all

Back on after 8 couldnt get a full group at all :(

Jumping back in now to try and get started on my own Prison Break as leader...

So far today, there's been a lot of waiting for people to join and games glitching out or randomers being fking useless :(

Be on at 10 fingers crossed some boardsies are on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Ill try get on after work for a while. Still have the bank heist finale to do

I'll be logging in in about 20 folks, keep me in mind ;)

Starting a heist now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Had good craic with CJX, DubDJ and Q the other night. Will be on again tonight to launch a heist/ help out crew members with theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Had good craic with CJX, DubDJ and Q the other night. Will be on again tonight to launch a heist/ help out crew members with theirs

I'll be on the usual 9pm time. Hoping to do some of the last two heists. Haven't really done either start to finish. Mostly the Prison Heist and the Humane Labs.

We done good the other night. I redone it with a few other Boardsies and kept failing until we got the right combo for sneaking the EMP in.

DubDJ wrote: »
    I'll be on the usual 9pm time. Hoping to do some of the last two heists. Haven't really done either start to finish. Mostly the Prison Heist and the Humane Labs.

We done good the other night. I redone it with a few other Boardsies and kept failing until we got the right combo for sneaking the EMP in.

Yea, thats the heist im oon now but im willing to help out other boardsies tonight if needed.
    Did the bank one today. One guy kept dieing, and when we all got to the tunnel, after 4 or so attempts, he left:mad::mad:

I'm gonna be on this evening too, should be there some time around half 8/9 I think.

I think the wife is back talking to me after the weekend spent ignoring her and talking to strangers.

so should be on bout eleven.

I think the wife is back talking to me after the weekend spent ignoring her and talking to strangers.

so should be on bout eleven.

Haha hope you had the flowers arriving first thing this morning after the late night heisting :D

College in the morning so I'll only he on till 12 probably. Hopefully we can get the finale done.

Haha hope you had the flowers arriving first thing this morning after the late night heisting :D

College in the morning so I'll only he on till 12 probably. Hopefully we can get the finale done.

Ill leave my finale until he weekend. See if the four of us that started can get it done.

Ill just help other people along. Wanna get money without selling cars like frank frucking butcher.

What mission/races pay out most money?

• Advertisement

Ill leave my finale until he weekend. See if the four of us that started can get it done.

Ill just help other people along. Wanna get money without selling cars like frank frucking butcher.

What mission/races pay out most money?

Haha that glitch is gone so I'm back to making money the honest way. I have Trevor's heist to do start to finish so I'm gonna try get that up and running in a bit.

Im on now for couple of hours

Im on now for couple of hours

Me too till the babog wakes up, coule be 2 hrs, could be 2 mins

I really hope all these randomers are purposely acting the bollox and not actually just braindeads.

Its rare to get a competent randomer.

I really hope all these randomers are purposely acting the bollox and not actually just braindeads.

Its rare to get a competent randomer.

You missed a 2 hour battle four of us had with some randomers last night. All that heavy artillery came in handy. We just came off a heist and went looking for trouble. :D

I've only had problems with one heist when adding a randomer. We even had a level 7 with us and got through it ok.

You missed a 2 hour battle four of us had with some randomers last night. All that heavy artillery came in handy. We just came off a heist and went looking for trouble. :D

I've only had problems with one heist when adding a randomer. We even had a level 7 with us and got through it ok.

Me and dusty had three tries doing a setup for his humane lab Where ya meet the mot in the car park. Two randomers standing at the same look out position. Then when we got it going the two lookouts barely shot anyone anyway. Frustrating

Ill be on from about nine tomorrow Id say.

Me and dusty had three tries doing a setup for his humane lab Where ya meet the mot in the car park. Two randomers standing at the same look out position. Then when we got it going the two lookouts barely shot anyone anyway. Frustrating

That's rough, probably one of the easiest setups of the whole update as well. Maybe that's why they accept invites, nobody else will use them because they're terrible.

Yea that was ridiculous. Ya cant be that stupid, seriously. It has to be trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Anyone on???

• Advertisement

Going online to try make some money

Advertisement