Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rangers FC lodge papers to go into administration

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭the realpigiron

Already being discussed in the proper thread or would that to difficult for you

The "proper" thread is it,:rolleyes: my aren't we all high and mighty.

If things keep going the way they are, there will be no thread associated with Rangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

If things keep going the way they are, there will be no thread associated with Rangers.

We'll keep it open, just for you.

Otherwise you wouldn't know what to do, imagining focussing on Celtic and Celtic alone, you'll never cope :pac:
    Anyone know anything about this?

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?40487-UPDATE-Conversation-with-Mr-John-Bennett-%28Blue-Knights
    http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?42094-John-Bennett-Withdraws-from-The-Blue-Knights-Consortium

Seems like that guy BrahimHemdani may be the cause of this.

He's an independent financial advisor who has investments in Bennet's company.
    He was afraid Bennet could not return a good enough profit if he was also involved in TBK.

Funny how he himself however is both a financial advisor and the Chair of the Supporters Direct Scottish Council.
    Guess that doesn't interfere at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

Jelle1880 wrote: »

Otherwise you wouldn't know what to do, imagining focussing on Celtic and Celtic alone, you'll never cope :pac:

says yer man who drags lenny not being banned long enough for his liking into a thread about Rangers administration :rolleyes:

After an overdose of jelly and ice cream I'm sure we'll adjust:D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

• Advertisement

Something tells me I should be glad youtube is blocked at work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Something tells me I should be glad youtube is blocked at work.

It's only updates from Sky Sports News

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

edit: That's not what I said Coillte, but if you want to make it like I did, feel free.

It looked like what you were inferring, maybe i took it up wrong.

it's called the rangers thread, this thread is about them being in administration. is that too difficult for you to grasp?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Kris Commons reported to have a fall out with Lennon, turns up to the next day in bandages.

Kyle Lafferty reported to have a fall out with McCoist, turns up the next day in a training bra.

Seriously WTF is he wearing???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,272 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Kris Commons reported to have a fall out with Lennon, turns up to the next day in bandages.

Kyle Lafferty reported to have a fall out with McCoist, turns up the next day in a training bra.

Seriously WTF is he wearing???

GPS/Heart Rate monitor.

Most pro clubs (top level) would have them. Allows a teams training staff to keep an eye on who is running the most (and least) and how is keeping their heart rate up, or have a heart rate too close to resting, which indicates they aren't working enough. Players with consistently high running and heart rate stats may be rested from sessions (so as not to burn out) while those not putting the work in may be given extra work.

it's called the rangers thread, this thread is about them being in administration. is that too difficult for you to grasp?

What's your problem, what are you getting all prissy about?

What's your problem, what are you getting all prissy about?

prissy? just trying to explain how forums like this work, there are two different threads for a reason

prissy? just trying to explain how forums like this work, there are two different threads for a reason

You're a right smart-ass aren't ya:rolleyes:. I was responding to the SSN report on the thread which mentioned Lafferty, that Lubo put up, if you must know. It could be argued that the two stories are connected seeing as Lafferty took an 80% cut in his wages and maybe that's part of why he's disgruntled. Regardless, BBE made the point already, there's no need for you to ape him.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Lonesome Boatman

its baffling how many of them dont think they've done anything wrong despite years of cheating other clubs and tax payers.

now when they get punished, SFA are fenians and everyones out to get them this is just getting started and is nothing compared to the EBT case coming up

:pac:

its baffling how many of them dont think they've done anything wrong despite years of cheating other clubs and tax payers.

now when they get punished, SFA are fenians and everyones out to get them this is just getting started and is nothing compared to the EBT case coming up

:pac:

Really ?
    Care to give any examples ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Really ?

EBT scheme

Using taxpayers money as working capital

Financial doping to sustain the unsustainable

Really ?

your fans are on SSN blaming everyone but themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Really ?

Go to the Swallow Swallow website, hundreds and hundreds of examples on there. Boycotting Specsavers, and going for a nice walk to Hampden on Saturday.

Go to the Swallow Swallow website, hundreds and hundreds of examples on there. Boycotting Specsavers, and going for a nice walk to Hampden on Saturday.

Bollocks.

They are against the disproportionate punishment handed out by the SFA which could easily see any takeover bid killed off for good and force liquidation (meaning the end of the club).

But every Rangers fan knows that if we're found guilty regarding the EBT's etc. we will be punished, as we rightly should.
    your fans are on SSN blaming everyone but themselves

Why should we blame ourselves ?
    Dempsey wrote: »
    EBT scheme

Using taxpayers money as working capital

Financial doping to sustain the unsustainable

Not the examples I was asking for.

• Advertisement

Bollocks.

They are against the disproportionate punishment handed out by the SFA which could easily see any takeover bid killed off for good and force liquidation (meaning the end of the club).

But every Rangers fan knows that if we're found guilty regarding the EBT's etc. we will be punished, as we rightly should.

Whats diproportionate about it, Rangers were found guilty of 5 serious charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Thats it - its all Neil Lennon's fault:rolleyes:

Whats diproportionate about it, Rangers were found guilty of 5 serious charges.

Yeah, forgive me for thinking it's over the top.

I know they imposed the maximum possible penalties, but that doesn't mean I have to agree or like it.

Bollocks.

Why should we blame ourselves ?

Not the examples I was asking for.

So you don't care about the livelihoods of the normal working Joe who might be affected in a drop in trade due to these boycotts?? Do you think the workers in your local Specsavers, McDonalds, William Hill have any say in who their company sponsors???

You were found guilty by an independent group, and the punishment was put forward by them. Stop your greeting!!!!

So you don't care about the livelihoods of the normal working Joe who might be affected in a drop in trade due to these boycotts?? Do you think the workers in your local Specsavers, McDonalds, William Hill have any say in who their company sponsors???

You were found guilty by an independent group, and the punishment was put forward by them. Stop your greeting!!!!

I'm not the one 'greeting', you seem to be working yourself into a frenzy though.

And we do care about normal people, which is why several Rangers fans have taken it onto themselves to handle the smaller debts owed to local companies.

Yeah, forgive me for thinking it's over the top.

I know they imposed the maximum possible penalties, but that doesn't mean I have to agree or like it.

What makes you think that Rangers deserve anything less than the maximum punishment? Your owner not turning up to the hearing and hurling insults from the rock that he is hiding under ensures that there is zero goodwill from the SFA towards Rangers.

What makes you think that Rangers deserve anything less than the maximum punishment? Your owner not turning up to the hearing and hurling insults from the rock that he is hiding under ensures that there is zero goodwill from the SFA towards Rangers.

He's not our owner anymore, luckily.

And the fact he doesn't show up and treats them with contempt should have no bearing on the club itself.

I also never said that Rangers should not be punished by the maximum punishments, but that doesn't mean I have to like it or agree with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Stop your greeting!!!!

As English is Jelle's second language I think you may want to explain the term 'greeting'(I usually spell it as 'greetin':))

• Advertisement

He's not our owner anymore, luckily.

And the fact he doesn't show up and treats them with contempt should have no bearing on the club itself.

I also never said that Rangers should not be punished by the maximum punishments, but that doesn't mean I have to like it or agree with it.

Does he or does he not own 85% of the shares in your club?? Craig Whyte still owns Rangers, anyone looking to buy the club without liquidating it will have to pay him for his shares. :rolleyes:

Advertisement