Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yet another new guitar...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

feylya wrote:
    You're just jealous :p

yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Yeah I do. Nice guy. Pity about his brother...
    Precisely my thoughts. George and his damn stool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Zoton

yes but the fallen angel is 850 in musicmaker, 433 on fret music. Thats almost half the price! Postage can't be that much.
    Back when i was getting my amp last year, the cost of getting an amp posted from england was around £70stg.

feylya wrote:
    http://www.netzmarkt.de/thomann/thoiw6_prs_tremonti_se_black_egitarre_prodinfo.html

I'm seriously thinking about this again, especially since they're not making them any more...
    These are meant to be lovely feylya
    http://www.netzmarkt.de/thomann/thoiw6_artikel-169622.html
    (though the lack of humbuckers may put you off.)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Ooooh. Hmm, I was thinking about picking up a strat at some stage but I wouldn't mind one of those....

*goes to sell body*

I emailed the guy in fret music and he said that the offer was for limited stock only and there're none left. He can order one in for £400 inc. p&p.

€570 ish. Decent price for a tube amp...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

pretty sweet guitar.
    i found www.gak.co.uk good and very cheap shipping

GAK's grand for shipping but have a reputation (apparently) for not having stuff in stock. Plus they don't do the Fallen Angel

• Advertisement

feylya wrote:
    Ooooh. Hmm, I was thinking about picking up a strat at some stage but I wouldn't mind one of those....

*goes to sell body*
    The pictures don't do the finish justice. They're lovely, up close and personal ;)

My body or the PRS body :confused:

Whichever i have in my hands ;)

Eegads man, they're all ganging up on me :o

IT's €40 for a half hour.

http://www.spectresound.co.uk/product.asp?ID=2103
    This is the next best price I could find... I emailed them about the shipping. Has anyone ever heard of these guy's? It works out at about €550 or so.

The name's familiar but I've no experience with them. Sure you've nothing to loose. You'll be covered by credit card fraud thingy and you can always flog the amp if you don't like it for more than you paid.

• Advertisement

Yeah, they look pretty reliable though cause they have a store in Yorkshire somewhere. I'll be ringing with the CC details so fraud isn't a problem. I might as well go for it because I can always sell it on for at least that price if it doesnt take me fancy. :D

In the meantime, I'm thinking of picking this up also.
    http://www.gigsmartireland.com/forum2004/forum_posts.asp?TID=6422&PN=1
    What are your thoughts on the price/product.

Ah, I know feck all about hifi's tbh.

feylya wrote:
    Ah, I know feck all about hifi's tbh.
    Can't really go wrong for 100-130 though. I know the seller too so he'll give me a good price.

Go for it so.

Advertisement