Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hollister no response

Options
  • 25-11-2012 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi All,

A friend of mine ordered few things from hollister http://www.hollisterco-ie.com/

they send wrong items and wrong sizes. He asked for replacement and the guy from the hollister side is accepting their fault and asking to send back the stuff on customers expense. Later after few emails he told he ll partly refund the order and keep the goods. Which are no good to him as the size wont fit. We have tried sending couple of emails but no response from them. Also it seems that the guy on other side does nt seem to be local he has terrible English.

Can we do something about this?

Many thanks

Aspasp1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

This is what happens when you buy things from a fake website. That is not Hollister's website. What do you expect OP when you buy from a fake retailer? You're not getting your money back. Do better research in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭cat_xx

That's not the official Hollister website so the chances of you getting your money back are very slim.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I'd say that is a fake site, whois protected of course... here

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Paid for by credit card I hope? Do a chargeback

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There is currently a thread over in Fashion & Appearance where someone also ordered from this non-official website. Not much you can do, other than seek a chargeback.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

dudara wrote: »
    There is currently a thread over in Fashion & Appearance where someone also ordered from this non-official website. Not much you can do, other than seek a chargeback.

Surprised there has been no attempt at shutting the site down!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

Thanks for this guys. Atleast he wont keep trying. Yes he did pay by credit card. What is charge back and how should he go about it?

Many thanks

aspasp1

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

aspasp1 wrote: »
    Thanks for this guys. Atleast he wont keep trying. Yes he did pay by credit card. What is charge back and how should he go about it?

Many thanks

aspasp1

Contact your bank and they will explain the process. You basically write to them explaining the problem, how you tried to resolve it and where you are with it all now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

What is the attraction of this label i wonder, personally i think having a massive HOLLISTER emblazoned across a jumper or hoody looks rank, whatever happened to subtle smart clothing?

Anyway i hope you get sorted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭twistyj

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

jonnny68 wrote: »
    What is the attraction of this label i wonder, personally i think having a massive HOLLISTER emblazoned across a jumper or hoody looks rank, whatever happened to subtle smart clothing?

Not relevant to this discussion - please stay on topic.

dudara

Advertisement