Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Official Weekly LIVE iMPACT Wrestling Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Have a feeling that the dude with the long hair was John Morrison

From TNA President Dixie Carter:
    "Spike is back on DIRECTV! Thanks for all your great support. It comes two Thursdays too late for Impact fans, but don't miss next Thursday!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Preview for next week, I'm particularly looking forward to Angle/Bully Ray:
    Preview Thursday's huge LIVE broadcast as the road to the August 12 "Hardcore Justice" Pay-Per-View event continues:

- This past week, The Aces and 8s gang unleashed a path of destruction on IMPACT WRESTLING! What will be the fallout on Thursday night? Will the mysterious group continue to make IMPACT their personal warzone?

- Thursday's IMPACT will also feature the TNA debut of Chavo Guerrero! The wrestling world will hear from Chavo for the first time!

- Two HUGE "Bound For Glory Series" matches are scheduled for the broadcast: AJ Styles vs. James Storm and Kurt Angle vs. Bully Ray

- In Knockouts tag team action, Mickie James teams with Tara to battle Gail Kim and Madison Rayne

- New X Division Champion Zema Ion will defend his title on Thursday's IMPACT

- Recent TNA Gut Check contestant Sam Shaw will get a second chance to prove himself on Thursday, after he was attacked by The Aces & 8s gang this past week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Sam Shaw sounds like a total nobody.
    I hope Bully Ray and Joseph Park aren't through with one another although I am looking forward to that Ray vs Angle match next week and Storm vs Styles could be great as long as Crack Whore Claire doesn't ruin it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

GTR63 wrote: »
    Sam Shaw sounds like a total nobody.

Did he even get a video package? If he did it was very short. Everyone else got a decent enough one.

GTR63 wrote: »
    as long as Crack Whore Claire doesn't ruin it.

Thankfully they've been smart enough to not have her ruin any matches so far (unlike a certain someone else in another company). Though they kind of turned her heel.

• Advertisement

Though they kind of turned her heel.
    I reckon she is with Daniels. AJ got drugged so doesnt remember the night they had. Daniels found out and convinced Claire to help him ruin AJ.

She wasnt really babyface either. Nobody liked her from the start :pac:

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I reckon she is with Daniels. AJ got drugged so doesnt remember the night they had. Daniels found out and convinced Claire to help him ruin AJ.

AJ looked asleep in the photos so I assume she sneaked (which just doesn't sound right to me but it's apparently grammatically correct) into his hotel room and took the photos.

God I really hate that Claire Lynch wan just go away, she gets nuclear heat in my house for being so bad at her job. Twas only a ok impact hate the way Aces & 8's were all over the show like it was written in 1998.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looking forward to Styles V Storm but no doubt Daniels and Kaz will get involved

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

• Advertisement

530019_10151010127946026_1993842743_n.jpg

What's the bets it Eric Bischoff? Makes zero sense but TNA has been making a bit too much sense as of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Could it possibly be Nash?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Probably Sting again.

What's the bets it Eric Bischoff? Makes zero sense but TNA has been making a bit too much sense as of late.

(clicks fingers) I got it. Has to be Joseph Parks esquire or to stick it to DAZ (Daniels and Kaz need a tag team name) AJ Styles or maybe Sting in his questionable leather cowboy jacket. Praying it isn't either of the Bischoff's

The return of Larry Z? Or maybe Don Callis and Erik Watts as Co GM again. Or probably Sting.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

530019_10151010127946026_1993842743_n.jpg

Please be Joseph Parks

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Please be Joseph Parks esquire
    fyp

Probably be Nick Hogan
    TNA President Dixie Carter tweeted Wednesday afternoon that an “Interim General Manager” will be revealed during the opening segment of Thursday’s live show. Carter tweeted the following:

“While Hulk Hogan is recovering, I’ve asked another man to step in and take control,” she tweeted. “He appears right at 8/7 Central on (Spike TV) tomorrow.”

Eric Bischoff then followed up with the following tweet: It’s about to get real interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'd say Don West would be a fun GM for one night only.

• Advertisement

– Dixie Carter announced the following on Twitter today…
    Wrestlers vying for an X-Div title shot tonight: Dakota Darsow, Kenny King, Sonjay Dutt & Rashad Cameron. Who do you want to see face Zema?

Source: Pwinsider.com

According to sources, Spike TV sources indicated today that there have been discussions about keeping TNA IMPACT Wrestling as a weekly live product on the network after the show’s summer run.

While there has been discussions, there has been no official decision made as of this writing. If no commitment is made, TNA will resume taping the program on a bi-weekly basis.

Charisteas wrote: »
    I'd say Don West would be a fun GM for one night only.

That'd be ok but JP esquire must be no.1 choice. I'd take 80's tv star Alf ahead of Nick Hogan.
    Ugh Dakota Darsow, will he just go away a bland nobody who somebody in Tna must see something in.

It'll be King or Dutt. Cameron is a heel (and a really good one at that, he needs to be full time) while Darsow got destroyed by Ion a few weeks ago. Rock on it'll be Dutt considering how close he came to winning Ultimate X.

It'll be King or Dutt. Cameron is a heel (and a really good one at that, he needs to be full time) while Darsow got destroyed by Ion a few weeks ago. Rock on it'll be Dutt considering how close he came to winning Ultimate X.

I doubt Dutt is ready to come back yet.

Storm/Styles match was really, really good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Whoops:

gJYzu.gif

It's great to see they are finally giving the X-Division some time. I think every member of the X-Division was on at some point.

I'm going to assume Darsow is signed up since he has appeared a few times since Destination X. Safe to say the same is true for King with him getting the title match and now a big tag match next week. Dutt probably is too. Hopefully Cameron is also.

Ideally they would have signed the lot of the guys who came in for Destination X but at least they got the right guys for the most part. I'd take Rubix over Darsow but that's it.

Had a feeling the Storm vs Styles match was going to be a draw but I was expecting time limit draw. Sure was nice of Aces and Eights to let Angle get the win before showing up. *insert suspicious eyes here*

Gotta love Kid Kash. Chavo a wrestling Legend give me a f*cking break.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Personally I think Chavo's a legend. But more legend in the way you'd call Pete Doherty a legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,846 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

So im watching tonights TNA

what is the story with Joey Ryan?

Advertisement