Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Cork D&D group

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

If its not I think you can but a .pdf on Paizon.com, the games publishers.

Paizo.com I mean. Cant edit posts for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hug.h

Hey, I would really like to get involved if there is space, its been a while since I've played so I would need a little help catching up. I've just moved into Blackpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Sure throw me down, I'll come try out if the space is free still

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

Good to see some more interest! I'll throw ye all down on the list and we'll see how many can make it

• Advertisement

Hey Demo check your PM's man.

I've been pretty tied up for the last year (new baby!) so originally when this came up I was hoping to join or help run a regular game. Maybe after Christmas I'll be in a position to try and get a 5e game off the ground.

Folks, I'm occupied next Mon/Thur eve, but does the following suit any of ye:

Tue,Wed or Fri @ 7? Mark your preferences here: http://doodle.com/2g24epundbb7zc62

I'm flexible on finish time, can probably start up to 30 min earlier.

I'll send on location details when we have a plan.

(Oh, and I only have 5 chairs; so limited to 4 unless you don't mind sitting on the floor!)

Hey guys, we managed to get a session ran which went ok, and we're planning on heading into an adventure path next week - don't suppose we have any more potential recruits here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lshanah

I'd be interested but have zero experience with a D&D or any role playing games but would like to try it out!

• Advertisement

Hey, the current game I'm running is full but if someone drops out I'll post here to let people know. There were a few others interested a while back - might be able to get another game running?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Batchick

Bumping cos I'd like to play and never got a chance before ! If anyone want to add on a newb to their situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭EvilWonka

Batchick wrote: »
    Bumping cos I'd like to play and never got a chance before ! If anyone want to add on a newb to their situation.

I'm also available and wanting to play.... Newbie too!!

I can probably fit another game in my week, long as its not Tuesdays or Saturdays

EvilWonka wrote: »
    I'm also available and wanting to play.... Newbie too!!

Yus ! Surely there's some kind of hero out there that can do some kind of newb intensive training course. They may not be the hero we deserve but they may be the hero we need!

HavelTRock wrote: »
    I can probably fit another game in my week, long as its not Tuesdays or Saturdays

Thursday's are nice, as are Sundays. If we had a few people with xp and a few newbs like myself might fun to do ?

Batchick wrote: »
    Thursday's are nice, as are Sundays. If we had a few people with xp and a few newbs like myself might fun to do ?

Most Thursdays are good for me

i've a decent amount of experience, been writing and running a Pathfinder ruleset game for over a year now and played 3rd ed and 3.5ed before that.

HavelTRock wrote: »
    i've a decent amount of experience, been writing and running a Pathfinder ruleset game for over a year now and played 3rd ed and 3.5ed before that.

C'mon everyone, everytime we get close to getting the numbers the thread fades away!!

I can get someone i know to join as well, total beginner but a nice guy. We just need a DM

• Advertisement

Lets make it happen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lshanah

I've never played before but I'm game! Would love to try it out, just gimme a place and a time.

So far we have :
    EvilWonka
    HavelTRock +1
    Batchick
    Ishanah

Now all that's left is for a DM to assist and save the day!!

Do people have any preference on what edition to play... I have a few books on 4th edition do would be leaning that way

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lostjester

Why oh why cant I get a response like this in Wexford lol. Seems the county is void of rpg players.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lucky2501

Hey guys,
    Just found that thread moments ago.
    I've been wanting to play any kind of role playing game for a while now, but never had friends interested enough (or enough friends, really) to even attempt it.

I'm a complete beginner, watching vids of people gathering and playing are pretty much the only experience I have in this, although I do play some rpg video games and used to play complex stat based board games, so I might not be a complete lost cause.

Anyway, if anyone has room to offer, I'd be glad to join.

Lucky2501 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Just found that thread moments ago.
    I've been wanting to play any kind of role playing game for a while now, but never had friends interested enough (or enough friends, really) to even attempt it.

I'm a complete beginner, watching vids of people gathering and playing are pretty much the only experience I have in this, although I do play some rpg video games and used to play complex stat based board games, so I might not be a complete lost cause.

Anyway, if anyone has room to offer, I'd be glad to join.

Welcome, our group is getting bigger.... Yay!!
    We still need a DM tho, there has d to be someone out there

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Aaronogrady

Oh God how I wish I could take part! I can't with the leaving cert in June but after that I'll be up for it

Oh God how I wish I could take part! I can't with the leaving cert in June but after that I'll be up for it

We have waited long enough so far, another few months shouldn't hurt!!!

Come on everyone, who wants to be our DM??

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

lostjester wrote: »
    Why oh why cant I get a response like this in Wexford lol. Seems the county is void of rpg players.

Ha, I know how ya feel. I GM (hard to know if I'm decent as I'm always the GM and never a PC) Numenera and Star Wars EOTE. Looking to pick up the D&D 5e stuff as it looks really fun but gah, finding a group to make it worth the hassle would be the sensible course. I love RPGs but its always hard to keep a group together, real life will always get in the way.

Best of luck to the Cork lads! When your in a group with similar styles, its just the best gaming experience you can have!

• Advertisement

I'll defintely run 5e in a few months (july - August) maybe but right now I just have no spare days. I'll be recruiting an all new group so everyone here interested in playing will be up for a place.

Advertisement