Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann killer conspiracy

Options
  • 20-10-2010 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭

Well, I NEVER until today thought the parents had anything to do with Madeleines apparent disappearance, until reading the now release Truth of the Lie, by Goncalo Amaral.
    I am now pretty much convinced that the parents either willfully or accidentaly contributed to her death and covered it up.
    I also watched an amazing You Tube video of the sniffer dogs indentifying blood and cadavar scents in the hire car, the belongings and in the room, which was all verified by Amaral in his book.
    A VERY gripping read, recommended, but I still dont think anyone will ever find out exactly what happened that night.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Haven't read the book but I do hold the belief that the parents were responsible for the child's death. Why would anyone nab a child from a holiday resort and smuggle her out of the country when they could have any number of kids who look the same and who nobody cares about from orphanages in Russia?

My father, a sargeant, said the mother was hiding something the first time he saw her on television..he knew straight away..its actually been sickening to watch the parents for the last couple of years, if they did it..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

BengaLover wrote: »
    Well, I NEVER until today thought the parents had anything to do with Madeleines apparent disappearance, until reading the now release Truth of the Lie, by Goncalo Amaral.
    I am now pretty much convinced that the parents either willfully or accidentaly contributed to her death and covered it up.
    I also watched an amazing You Tube video of the sniffer dogs indentifying blood and cadavar scents in the hire car, the belongings and in the room, which was all verified by Amaral in his book.
    A VERY gripping read, recommended, but I still dont think anyone will ever find out exactly what happened that night.

Link to amazing youtube?

Here

I was more convinced before I watched the documentary than having watched it.
    The Portuguese investigators seem sh1te.

The car boot being open all the time is curious, and the teddy bear washing is bizarre.
    Also bizarre is leaving your kids in the manner they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Read the book in full here:

http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/

Video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA

Edited to add that after reading the book you can see that the portugese investigators were in fact not as bad at doing their job as portrayed (by the British Media).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mp3kid

Read the book in full here:

http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/

Edited to add that after reading the book you can see that the portugese investigators were in fact not as bad at doing their job as portrayed (by the British Media).

Does anyone know of any free text to speech Sites or apps ?

Any i have checked have a 30 second limit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

My father, a sargeant, said the mother was hiding something the first time he saw her on television..he knew straight away..

I agree. From the very first day, I was convinced that the parents were involved, particularly the mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Anyone who is going to comment on the Madeleine McCann case should watch the film A Cry in the Dark first. there's nothing more annoying than the great unwashed offering their opinions on who done what and how as if they solve murders in their spare time.

Anyone who is going to comment on the Madeleine McCann case should watch the film A Cry in the Dark first. there's nothing more annoying than the great unwashed offering their opinions on who done what and how as if they solve murders in their spare time.

I have not offered an opinion, merely referred to the content of the new book.
    Any speculations as to HOW, WHEN, WHERE, etc the body or remains IF she IS dead are pointless - no one will ever really know the whole truth.
    And it IS posted under the conspiracy thread.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,127 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I would find it hard to believe that people in a foreign country would be able to kill their child (accidently) and hide the evidence, not forgetting the body, without being caught.

It would be hard enough to do having planned it and knowing the area (where a body could be hidden) but in a foreign country where your knowledge of the surroundings would be limited I reckon it would be extremely hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭chainsaws

I agree. From the very first day, I was convinced that the parents were involved, particularly the mother.

There is no evidence at all that the McCann's were responsible for the disappearance of their daughter.

On what evidence are you convinced? You have just decided they are responsible based on absolutely nothing.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

chainsaws wrote: »
    There is no evidence at all that the McCann's were responsible for the disappearance of their daughter.

There's no evidence that anyone else was responsible either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭chainsaws

There's no evidence that anyone else was responsible either.

So how did she vanish unless someone took her? Somebody must have taken her.
    There is no evidence her parents had anything to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,286 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I believe the McCanns were responsible insofar as they left their children unattended, but I don't think they killed her or knew she was going to be taken

Read the book if you can. There was evidence aplenty!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

chainsaws wrote: »
    So how did she vanish unless someone took her? Somebody must have taken her.
    There is no evidence her parents had anything to do with it.

There is no evidence saying anyone had anything to do with it either!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Didn't Merseyside psychic Joe Power solve this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Did she ever give a reason for washing the teddy bear? That's the strongest piece of evidence they have if it was the parents that did it IMO. Such a strange thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I believe the McCanns were responsible insofar as they left their children unattended

I agree, and the daughter either died or went missing as a result, to which the parents must accept full responsibility

Bed was stripped too, that and the sniffer dogs giving their evidence PLUS them finding out that Kate had called Gerry an hour after she was declared missing but on HIS phone records, there was no trace of the call as he had deleted them....They also REFUSED lie detectors.
    The Gaspar couple's statements were pretty un- nerving though, here is a quote from the book:
    After dinner on the third or fourth evening in Majorca, the friends are all settled on the patio. They are having a drink and chatting when K.G. witnesses a scene which flabbergasts her and makes her fear for the safety of her daughter and the other children. She is sitting between Gerry McCann and David Payne when she hears the latter ask if she - probably Madeleine - did “that”: he then puts a finger in his mouth and begins sucking it while putting it in and out - the sexual connotation is obvious - while with the other hand, he traces small small circles around his nipple in an explicitly provocative way.
    Chapter 20 of the book, about the Irish man and son that SAW a man carrying a child that night, was CERTAIN the man was Gerry McCann, but the police over here took weeks to get a statement from him!

The author a long time police investigator/detective states:
    The conclusions my team and I have arrived at are the following:
    1. The minor, Madeleine McCann died inside apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3rd 2007;
    2. There was simulation of abduction.
    3. Kate Healy and Gerald McCann were probably involved in the concealment of their daughter’s body.
    4. The death may have occurred as a result of a tragic accident;
    5. The evidence proves the parents’ negligence concerning the care and safety of the children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I have one belief here. No mother or father could ever dump their daughter's body. If a tragic happened I'm certain they would be too numb to act in anyway that would have seen them get away with murder for so long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Bed was stripped too, that and the sniffer dogs giving their evidence PLUS them finding out that Kate had called Gerry an hour after she was declared missing but on HIS phone records, there was no trace of the call as he had deleted them....:

Someone give those dogs a medal, incredible what they can do these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Something was not right about these two from the start I always felt. Reports that they often gave the kids sedatives, especially Madeline was particularly disturbing. I suspect the child was overdosed accidentially and either had a Respiratory arrest or Aspirated, or indeed both may have occured. Incompetent policing let the two right of the hook unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Something was not right about these two from the start I always felt. Reports that they often gave the kids sedatives, especially Madeline was particularly disturbing. I suspect the child was overdosed accidentially and either had a Respiratory arrest or Aspirated, or indeed both may have occured. Incompetent policing let the two right of the hook unfortunately.

From what you have seen of her parents...do you think they could dump her body?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

My father, a sargeant, said the mother was hiding something the first time he saw her on television..he knew straight away.

Well if your father, a sargeant says this well then that's that.

Case closed folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Did she ever give a reason for washing the teddy bear? That's the strongest piece of evidence they have if it was the parents that did it IMO. Such a strange thing to do.

if they killed and hid the body, why would they keep the teddy, why not dispose of that too?

Could of panicked, they were in a holiday resort, might of panicked and had to rush it. It's very odd to me anyway. If your kid goes missing, why wash her favourite teddy?

Could of panicked, they were in a holiday resort, might of panicked and had to rush it. It's very odd to me anyway. If your kid goes missing, why wash her favourite teddy?

What could have a dirty teddy had proven?

Your kid goes missing, the first thing you think is "well I better wash her teddy bear". All I asked is did she give a reason for this? There could of been blood on the teddy, who knows. It's just strange and I'm curious.

• Advertisement

Your kid goes missing, the first thing you think is "well I better wash her teddy bear". All I asked is did she give a reason for this? There could of been blood on the teddy, who knows. It's just strange and I'm curious.

Blood can be still detected if it is washed off, especially on something like a fluffy teddy
    And if you think about it, if they killed her i doubt blood was involved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement