Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stock clearance in Malron Hotel

Options
  • 12-04-2009 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Was wondering if anyone has heard about the stock clearance tomorrow in Maldron hotel in Tallaght? Sounds to good to be true:) There are fridge freezers listed at 3 euro for example! Is it worth going to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I can safely say it's a scam:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Anything that is deemed "too good to be true" probably is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 deadly chick

Have already put the flyer in the bin:) Just found other posts about the same crowd. Hope people see this thread so they are saved the the trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

This forum needs a sticky about these stock clearance scams as every second day there is a thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Kingkong

How do hotels let them hoist those things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

My friends goin! I warned him abt it!

Might head up and single-handedly foil their plans!!!

So what is the scam anyways? Is it all nicked?

I thought its an auction??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Dirty scam. Hotels get paid for it they don't care as long as they get their
    money

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭faoile@n

How exactly is it a scam? What are they selling?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

We get threads about these "sales" quite regularly in Consumer Issues. Here are some examples: Link 1 and Link 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Locking as there are similar threads on this already in the appropiate forums.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement