Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soap Actors, ever see one out?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 jynx59

my son was on the bus going to U.C.D. and he saw ray on the bus, all the money the actors make in fair city, you would think they would be able to afford to buy a car, my son saw Zumo in jervis shopping centre,

Keith used to be a bouncer on the door of Mc Gragh's,
    now Frazers o' Connell street

saw Christy on the bus a few times.
    saw Una in jervis shopping centre, she was pregnant,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

See that Damian lad around often, he is funny. Point at him and make noises and he points back and does the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

It was a few years ago but I saw Floyd and Robin in Blanch shopping centre. I also saw Lorcan in the Palace nightclub as I was leaving one night. No sightings lately though :cool:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Seen Bryan Murray a few times around town- I know he's in Fair City but I know him best as Trevor Jordache from Brookie.
    Macdara Ó Fátharta, who plays Tadhg in Ros na Rún used to come into the shop where I worked, a nice fella, considering his character seems to be so evil! :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oh, and I seen the fella who played Dirty Den in Eastenders in a restaurant in Dublin once too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

Saw a lot of the actors from The Bill in Manchester last year they were staying in the hotel I was staying in and were having their xmas party there. They were all really nice and when we asked to get photos with them (sad I know but I loved The Bill) they invited us to join them in the residents bar for drinks!! Saw 'Rosie' from Corrie in Manchester that time too in River Island shopping, practically wearing as little clothes as she does on the show (and this was late Novemeber!!). Also saw Jason from Corrie and his brother (whos in Emmerdale) in Mantra nightclub few months back!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

I met Zumo in a pub near O Connell St in Dublin last Feb, a nice guy!! had no problem gettin his pic taken wit the group i was with

A few years back in WIT there was a Charity soccer tournment for People in Need, Damien, Keith and Jimmy Doyle were there

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Saw the girl that played the drug addict (lived with Dolores for a while) on Georges Street in Dun Laoghaire last week..

Passed Dean in town a few months ago..

Annette from Fair City often drinks in McCormacks in Monkstown.. Tried to wrestle the drink out of her hand, but couldn't.. :D

I saw Fair City's Lauren and Orla (Rachel Kavanagh and Sorcha Furlong) in the RTE campus back in 2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Just served Eamon Morrissey (Cass) in our shop 15 mins ago.. He was a gent. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Been out drinking with uncountable numbers of people from Fair City and Ros na Run. One was at my wedding...

They're just people. Most of them have other jobs (acting or otherwise) because Fair City isn't exactly a goldmine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

I met Stacey Slater in a nightclub in Spain and saw Jesse from H&A at a nightclub in Sydney. I've actually seen a good few H&A cast around Sydney, especially the eastern suburbs.

Back on our own soil, in work I've served good old Helen Doyle from Fair City and Chloe from Emmerdale (that was in London mind).

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Was in Whelans on Wednesday evening and 90% sure Suzanne from Fair City was sitting at the bar with some friends. A mate reckoned it was her too. Didn't wanna approach her in case I got attacked ;)

Ran into Anthony the lawyer from Fair City in Crawdaddy a few years back. He was sound enough.

Advertisement