Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aesthetic is the Goal : Experience needed

• 03-07-2014 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So as the Title suggessts My fitness goal is to get an aesthetic physique.
    I was hoping someone on here had similars goals starting out and has some knowledge to share with me.

Im looking for a workout programme that I can acheive my goal with. Im fully committed just need guidance.

Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Jeff seid is a guy who might interest you. He's on YouTube.

His motto is "aesthetic as Fvck"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Jeff seid is a guy who might interest you. He's on YouTube.

His motto is "aesthetic as Fvck"

He also uses steroids making his advice useless as it all comes from someone enhanced. Non drug users cannot do the same things drug users can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 WannaBee Aesthetic

Im hoping to do it naturally but I know him and some of his videos do get me pumped.

Blacktie. wrote: »
    He also uses steroids making his advice useless as it all comes from someone enhanced. Non drug users cannot do the same things drug users can.

Say what? Where's your proof of that?! No he doesn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,105 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Eat Well - Train Right.

If Motivation is your lacking i would recommend a personal trainer to start you on the road. A couple of sessions with one will give you good grounding and a good baseline to start from.

Rememeber, there are not shortcuts. And Eating right starts now.

Get that part correct and the path will shorten.

i think 90 days would be a far point to see results from a good diet change.

And by diet i dont mean fad i mean good ingredients, sensible portions not starving yourself and cut out junk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,654 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

There's no proof, of course, but there's an overriding feeling that if it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck and the duck is on steroids, then....well, you know yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Of course he does.

I dunno. No proof. Denial of taking steroids....

Bit harsh of an accusation to be throwing around.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭A Greedy Algorithm

Ronnie Coleman - check him out on YouTube. There is no proof that he has ever used or is currently using steroids so he must be natural.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Hatch92

Blacktie. wrote: »

He doesn't use steroids your just a keyboard warrior jealous of peoples success.

He has been weight training since the age of 12 and even if he was to take steroids it still takes hard work and dedication to achieve a physique like his.

Steroids don't automatically enhance muscular development overnight they speed up recovery time and help to train harder and longer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

I dunno. No proof. Denial of taking steroids....

Bit harsh of an accusation to be throwing around.

Everyone denies taking steroids. You think that's achievable naturally?
    He doesn't use steroids your just a keyboard warrior jealous of peoples success.

And you just sound like some kid who got told his hero isn't in fact all that impressive.
    Steroids don't automatically enhance muscular development overnight they speed up recovery time and help to train harder and longer.

Correct! Mostly. It takes a lot of hard work to achieve what he has. I'm sure he's made a lot of sacrifices for it. But to be believe it's achievable naturally is laughable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Hatch92 wrote: »

He has been weight training since the age of 12 and even if he was to take steroids it still takes hard work and dedication to achieve a physique like his.

Nobody denies that he has put in huge amounts of effort. Nobody begrudges him his physique either, he has earned it.

What you have to remember is that he makes a living off telling newbs that "you too can look like me if you eat clean and lift weights" which just isn't true. Anyone worth their weight in salt in this business will take one look at him and tell you he's on steroids. Hell, anyone who has been in a gym consistently for over 6 months could tell you that.

As for your last comment, what you are claiming is that steroids prevent catabolism as opposed to promoting anabolism which is flat out wrong.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Ive removed half of this thread.

Help the op with his query. No more nonsense, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

Oryx wrote: »
    Ive removed half of this thread.

Help the op with his query. No more nonsense, please.

Is it the case that item 7 of forum charter no longer applies?

ford2600 wrote: »
    Is it the case that item 7 of forum charter no longer applies?

Number 8 ;)

Op - have a read of the leangains website. Might be of interest to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭generic2012

And Jeff Seids shredded pyramid, get you ripped as phuck
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1-UDBnRnS4

Advertisement