Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FastFood-JunkFood Which is worse?

Options
  • 04-07-2014 9:57am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27

Im guessing fast food because it has some nutrition? If you had to binge on fast food like burger and chips or junk food like sweets, crisps, chocolate which would you choose?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Probably a burger or a kebab - but only because I think you'd struggle to put the chocolate/crisps equivalent in calories.

Since you're more likely to eat one or two chocolate bars than you are to eat a quarter portion of a burger + chips I'd say the junk food is slightly better in that regard as it is kind of limited. But then again if you tend to binge eat maybe the fast food is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭siochain

There's a difference?

Generally Two types of food

Good stuff - foods as close to their natural form as possible

Bad stuff - most of the foods that don't make it into the 'good stuff' category

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

For me, personally, I'd think crisps and snacks like that would be worse 'cos you would just eat and eat until they were gone.

With fast food, like a burger or chips, you eat them and then that's it. You wouldn't sit there and eat dozens of burgers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Junk Food. I'd comment more but I'm too busy picking the healthiest brand of cigarettes to smoke.

Advertisement