Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forum Feedback (Please thank this post so we know you have seen it)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,253 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    I don't think there are as many positives to be taken from those stats as you like to think tbh.
    The increase in posters in a 12 month gap is completely stagnant,which should lead to questions as to how the whole forum is run.

You see fit to skew stats to suit your opinions and further divide the posting community.

If you see the stats a different way than I do, feel free to add some interpretation, you just posted the stats and I replied with what I saw.

We actually have quite a number of new posters on the golf forum and its natural for posters to come and go on message boards over time, I dont see any worrying trends in the forum, again if you do, this is exactly the thread to bring them up!

/edit to point out that you yourself are a new poster!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭GetInTheHole!

GreeBo wrote: »
    I have attempted to show how the single thread can be beneficial and to counter the few arguments that people have proposed.
    What have you done?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056947848

I'm with Getinthehole! ... everything that's wrong about this forum is on display in this thread. It's a pale imitation of what it once was - but hey, the numbers of users are up so everything is wonderful.

No wonder pretty much every decent contributor either no longer bothers with the forum or only shows up once in a while to dick about. Well done Greeboo - keep up the good work.

You are the perfect example of what can go wrong in a forum. Your constant trolling and harassing of users requires heavy moderation which often causes collateral damage to other users who get involved with your posts.

If you dont like how the forum is at the moment, perhaps try contributing in a positive manner for a while instead of derailing other peoples threads.

Thats not proposing any counter argument, its a poll.
    If you are so sure that the thread is a bad idea, then it must be easy for you to list of some reasons why you think its a bad idea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Why not have a Golf Betting Superthread as part of the forum?

For me and most of my mates who follow golf (mostly for the majors and a few of the larger events) betting goes hand in hand with watching the sport.
    Not many peole have a player they "support" so throwing a few quid behind someone makes the viewing all the more enjoyable.
    If I was looking for an insight into who to back for a tournament next week, the first place I'm going to check is with the people who follow the sport throughout the year and logically I would find them here, but at the moment people aren't free to get into a discussion of that sort which is a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

There's lies, damned lies and then there's statistics. Just saying as numbers arent everything and stats can be skewed to suit both sides.

Thats not proposing any counter argument, its a poll.
    If you are so sure that the thread is a bad idea, then it must be easy for you to list of some reasons why you think its a bad idea?
    I think that poll should be put on this thread as it is obviously the main issue that regular posters(not me) have with the forum at the moment.
    You can ask people to list out reasons all you want but the for some people the answer will simply be that they prefare seperate threads. That doesn't make them right or wrong but the only real way to gauge those people is by using a poll

Felexicon wrote: »
    Why not have a Golf Betting Superthread as part of the forum?

For me and most of my mates who follow golf (mostly for the majors and a few of the larger events) betting goes hand in hand with watching the sport.
    Not many peole have a player they "support" so throwing a few quid behind someone makes the viewing all the more enjoyable.
    If I was looking for an insight into who to back for a tournament next week, the first place I'm going to check is with the people who follow the sport throughout the year and logically I would find them here, but at the moment people aren't free to get into a discussion of that sort which is a shame.

We dont have any issue with people betting on golf, we just dont want the threads clogged with posts that are irrelevant to 99% of the readers of the thread.

The charter was worded carefully so that people were allowed to bring up a bet they might have, in the context of a post that was of some relevance to everyone else.
    We of course want and encourage people to voice their opinions on who they think is going to win and why etc. What we dont want is people giving advice on who is a good bet because of their odds...that belongs in the gambling forum.
    Otherwise you get flows like
    "Who is good odds for the Masters lads?"
    - Queue a list of 15 posts with various players and odds.

That is not the purpose of the golf thread, its not about golf, its about gambling.

We dont have any issue with people betting on golf, we just dont want the threads clogged with posts that are irrelevant to 99% of the readers of the thread.

The charter was worded carefully so that people were allowed to bring up a bet they might have, in the context of a post that was of some relevance to everyone else.
    We of course want and encourage people to voice their opinions on who they think is going to win and why etc. What we dont want is people giving advice on who is a good bet because of their odds...that belongs in the gambling forum.
    Otherwise you get flows like
    "Who is good odds for the Masters lads?"
    - Queue a list of 15 posts with various players and odds.

That is not the purpose of the golf thread, its not about golf, its about gambling.
    That's why my post was all about a seperate betting superthread.

• Advertisement

That's why my post was all about a seperate betting superthread.

The charter clearly states that you can talk about betting in the betting thread all you want.

However thats going to lead to the same problem, people will make non betting posts in the betting thread and thus are breaching the charter.

We dont want people to have to flick between two threads, ignoring masses of irrelevant posts in both to find the interesting ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

If you see the stats a different way than I do, feel free to add some interpretation, you just posted the stats and I replied with what I saw.

We actually have quite a number of new posters on the golf forum and its natural for posters to come and go on message boards over time, I dont see any worrying trends in the forum, again if you do, this is exactly the thread to bring them up!

/edit to point out that you yourself are a new poster!

I did:confused:
    Wasn't aware threads could be opened for specific events.
    There were 34 different posters between the start and finish(I included 12am Thursday upto 1am Monday morning) of the Players on the Epic Thread,namely

Greebo
    sector
    Nuri Sahin
    realgolfgeek
    Whip It
    Creasy Bear
    Snowdrifts
    copacetic
    fullstop
    Keano A Legend
    kmart6
    Weetabix
    Rickylovesuall
    Almaviva
    mag
    Russman
    nuts86
    Brain Stroking
    Wombatman
    bustercherry
    The Pontiac
    RikkFlair
    kryogen
    YaYaBanana
    TopperHarley
    Jimdagym
    Foreright
    REBELSAFC
    me89
    Aidric
    alxmorgan
    AGC
    loadwire
    big drive

with a total of 119 posts(posts *69 through to*188).

I did the same with last years corresponding tournament here.

There were 34 posters(again from 12.00am Thursaday to 1am Monday morning),namely

Weetabix
    SSK
    kph
    Tones69
    Nedser 101
    FDP
    donnacha
    Dr. Colossus
    The Poet85
    charlieIRL
    Russman
    flugel
    moycullen14
    AdilaMan
    Whyner
    pinkdoubleeagle
    link2007
    matthew8
    ProV
    Phoenix Park
    Aidric
    staker
    Borisss
    Snowdrifts
    Nuri Sahin
    bigtimecharlie
    fatherbuzcagney
    Benny Cake
    getoffthepot
    lmao
    sunbabe08
    Spudmonkey
    paintitblack
    fullstop

with a total of 55 posts(*16 to post*70).

Surprised at how near-identical the figures are,I would've said 2013 should've been a lot bigger in poster numbers. Also there's a few posters on the 12 list who don't even post in the forum any more.

And again here,which you dismiss as posters coming and going over time.
    I don't think there are as many positives to be taken from those stats as you like to think tbh.
    The increase in posters in a 12 month gap is completely stagnant,which should lead to questions as to how the whole forum is run.

You see fit to skew stats to suit your opinions and further divide the posting community.

I've illustrated a worrying trend in that poster numbers are at a complete standstill, surely if change is for the better good(ie poster numbers) then things should change. But this Epic fiasco hasn't encouraged any positive improvement imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,333 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I'd love to know whose bloody idea this was :o
    And I notice they were missing from the list of people that posted in the actual thread last weekend :o:o

My view is that there's now a thread for general talk, or talk on lesser events that don't get their own thread but at the same time people are still free to create a separate thread if the so wish.
    Greebo, in fairness to those in opposition, I don't think this wasn't highlighted at the start and I think it can explain why some people got their backs up.

I'd certainly post in a specific thread if someone went to the bother/thought about creating one but I've been on here for a while now and only a small % of tournaments had a thread set up for them.
    I'd have thought the Players should have gotten one, maybe people thought they weren't allowed, but that's been clarified

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Been posting here for years and do honestly feel the forum has deteriorated recently. Can't see how a simple poll to determine the popularity of the "epic" thread was not allowed. I'm not going to make this personal against Greebo because in fairness he seems very much alone in modding the golf forum.....

I did:confused:

And again here,which you dismiss as posters coming and going over time.
    Me giving my interpretation isnt "dismissing" anything!
    If you disagree, then disagree, make a point, thats all Im doing.
    I really dont understand why I get accused of dismissing and ignoring opinions when I merely disagree with them and provide an alternate view.

I've illustrated a worrying trend in that poster numbers are at a complete standstill, surely if change is for the better good(ie poster numbers) then things should change. But this Epic fiasco hasn't encouraged any positive improvement imo.

Fiasco? Really? Why would you use such emotive and negative language when trying to have a proper discussion?

I would disagree that there is a worrying trend, we have lots of new members and lots of old members. Sure a few old members have decided, for various reasons to move on, thats the nature of the beast imo.

The charter clearly states that you can talk about betting in the betting thread all you want.

However thats going to lead to the same problem, people will make non betting posts in the betting thread and thus are breaching the charter.

We dont want people to have to flick between two threads, ignoring masses of irrelevant posts in both to find the interesting ones.
    I'm ok with that though. And I'd imagine most other would be too.
    This forum isn't for you to create some sort of GreeBo uthopia where everything is as you want it. You have to cater to the majority at some times wheter you agree with it or not.
    Some of your responses on here are bordering a trolling to be honest.
    Why not just come out and say things will stay the same because GreeBo says so. At least people will respect you for your honesty.

• Advertisement

I'm ok with that though. And I'd imagine most other would be too.
    This forum isn't for you to create some sort of GreeBo uthopia where everything is as you want it. You have to cater to the majority at some times wheter you agree with it or not.
    Some of your responses on here are bordering a trolling to be honest.
    Why not just come out and say things will stay the same because GreeBo says so. At least people will respect you for your honesty.

People would be ok with what, having to read two threads to find posts about a tournament? Isnt that contradicting the argument about having an epic and an individual thread?

I'm not trying to create any utopia anything, the mods are trying to ensure that the forum runs as smoothly as possible, thats it.
    As long as that happens we are pretty much happy with whatever.

To be frank (and yet still GreeBo) you havent been here that long to know how things were in the not too distant past.

Decisions that we make are often of a preventative nature, so they may seem to you or others to be OTT or not required, however we have experienced these trends before and can see how they end up; more work for mods and people getting infractions and bans.

Things will stay whatever way works unless someone comes up with a better idea.
    The Epic thread is being given a chance to see if it is indeed a better idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭GetInTheHole!

Why was the last post by Mister Sifter deleted from this thread?

People would be ok with what, having to read two threads to find posts about a tournament? Isnt that contradicting the argument about having an epic and an individual thread?

I'm not trying to create any utopia anything, the mods are trying to ensure that the forum runs as smoothly as possible, thats it.
    As long as that happens we are pretty much happy with whatever.

To be frank (and yet still GreeBo) you havent been here that long to know how things were in the not too distant past.

Decisions that we make are often of a preventative nature, so they may seem to you or others to be OTT or not required, however we have experienced these trends before and can see how they end up; more work for mods and people getting infractions and bans.

Things will stay whatever way works unless someone comes up with a better idea.
    But you have no idea if a betting thread would work or not. Why not give that a try aswell and not just things you think will benefit the forum.

It doesn't matter how long I've posted here and would think that mods, more than other posters shouldn't dismiss an opinion based on that fact

My stats clearly say not.
    But then, that's not your interpretation so that's finalized that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Been posting here for years and do honestly feel the forum has deteriorated recently.
    Forbidding discussion on betting was the start of the decline. It's natural for betting discussion on sports events to happen and it serves a use in the build up to a tournament. It happens in the Rugby & Soccer forums without issue.

The "Epic thread" nonsense is just the latest gaffe. Telling users what they'll have as opposed to continuing with a system that wasn't broken. Before I'm accused of not wanting change, there is nothing wrong with change where it's warranted.

Of course the biggest reason for the decline was the departure of Licksy from the moderators roster. He ran the forum with minimal interruption and understood that banter was integral to the user experience.

I'm not saying a moderators job is easy but at the moment the forum is in danger of becoming completely stifled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

Last post ever in the golf forum. Shame to see the low levels are being maintained. Top Job Top Mod.

rafared wrote: »
    Last post ever in the golf forum. Shame to see the low levels are being maintained. Top Job Top Mod.
    At least you have your balanced reactions to keep you occupied

But you have no idea if a betting thread would work or not. Why not give that a try aswell and not just things you think will benefit the forum.

It doesn't matter how long I've posted here and would think that mods, more than other posters shouldn't dismiss an opinion based on that fact

Anyone is free, per the charter, to create a betting thread for a tournament.
    At this point, no one has...

My stats clearly say not.
    But then, that's not your interpretation so that's finalized that.

Unless I am completely misreading them, your stats show that the single thread was about twice as busy as the individual thread?:confused:

Again, no, nothing is finalized, I'm merely voicing my opinion on the matter, why do you persist with implying that Im/we are not going to change anything simply because we dont jump up and down to your every request?

Anyone is free, per the charter, to create a betting thread for a tournament.
    At this point, no one has...
    can a betting thread that isn't tournament specific be created

Unless I am completely misreading them, your stats show that the single thread was about twice as busy as the individual thread?:confused:

Again, no, nothing is finalized, I'm merely voicing my opinion on the matter, why do you persist with implying that Im/we are not going to change anything simply because we dont jump up and down to your every request?

Can you at least specify a time frame for a decision to be reached regarding your Epic thread?

Aidric wrote: »
    Forbidding discussion on betting was the start of the decline. It's natural for betting discussion on sports events to happen and it serves a use in the build up to a tournament. It happens in the Rugby & Soccer forums without issue.

The "Epic thread" nonsense is just the latest gaffe. Telling users what they'll have as opposed to continuing with a system that wasn't broken. Before I'm accused of not wanting change, there is nothing wrong with change where it's warranted.

Of course the biggest reason for the decline was the departure of Licksy from the moderators roster. He ran the forum with minimal interruption and understood that banter was integral to the user experience.

I'm not saying a moderators job is easy but at the moment the forum is in danger of becoming completely stifled.

There is no ban on banter, there is a ban however on personal abuse and trolling.

So again, if you have a problem with the epic thread, lets hear it.
    The soccer and rugby forums also have epic threads without issue.

You might ask yourself why Licksy stepped down.

Sure, we can create one and see how that goes, but it will be subject to the charter rules.
    However Im a little confused as to why you think an Epic Betting thread would work based on the feedback on the epic tournament thread?

Also, the feedback at the time was that the posters didnt want an epic betting thread. (We had a poll)

Can you at least specify a time frame for a decision to be reached regarding your Epic thread?

No because there isnt one for "My" epic thread.
    Can you specify some reasons why you want the single thread closed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭SnowDrifts

Here are my thoughts for what they're worth..

> I am in favour of relaxing the rules on betting whilst still maintaining a ban on mere lists of bets and nothing else.

> I see no reason why a poll cannot be used in situations where mass disputes arise in order to ascertain a more democratic result.

> I have yet to read any constructive arguments as to why we should get rid of the pga "epic" thread. Like what was said before, there is nothing stopping a poster creating a separate thread and highlighting this in the general thread so as to avoid people posting on the one subject in 2 different threads.

Also, there were times at the start of the year when something might happen in a tournament and I would look to see if a tournament thread had been started but it had not, so I didn't bother posting. I feel people would be more inclined to post in a "epic" thread rather than create a new one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Sure, we can create one and see how that goes, but it will be subject to the charter rules.
    However Im a little confused as to why you think an Epic Betting thread would work based on the feedback on the epic tournament thread?

Also, the feedback at the time was that the posters didnt want an epic betting thread. (We had a poll)

have you a link to that thread by any chance? I could have swore the majority were in favor of having betting thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

I like the epic PGA tour thread....but I also like the individual tournie threads

Theres only one way to solve this....

Harry-Hill-Fight-AP-WDC5.jpg

redzerdrog wrote: »
    have you a link to that thread by any chance? I could have swore the majority were in favor of having betting thread

never mind i found it, i believe that most were in favour of allowing gambling talk but wanted it in thread rather than in "epic betting Threads".

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056702876

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056703694&page=2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭The Premier Man

ya i would also like to see an overall betting thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

So again, if you have a problem with the epic thread, lets hear it.

I already gave my feedback on that issue in previous discussion on that thread.
    The soccer and rugby forums also have epic threads without issue.

That's a complete fudge on this issue. Those threads are team threads and are completely necessary given the volume of posting. It would be pointless to have a seperate thread for every issue that comes up on the major teams.

You might ask yourself why Licksy stepped down.

I've no idea but enlighten me by all means.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,421 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

epic pga thread for the regular events

individual thread for ryder cup/majors/irish open

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭realgolfgeek

Ah, so the Players championship should be in the epic thread,
    but the Irish open deserves it's own thread ... because it's such an elite field and spectacular tournament :cool:

please try to be constructive, everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if that differs from yours.

No because there isnt one for "My" epic thread.
    Can you specify some reasons why you want the single thread closed?

Look at the thread regarding the Byron Nelson this weekend in your Epic thread. First post mentions it today yet very slow uptake on the discussion. Whereas a new thread will provide a better template for discussion.
    I went looking for last year's Players thread today, found it easily and I knew all the discussion related to that specific event,rather than having a mix n'match of different events in that thread.Had that event been in hidden in your Epic thread, yes I'd have found it, but who's to say someone wouldn't have started talking about last year's WM event in the middle of it?
    A seperate thread sets the parameters for debate on a single event, your Epic doesn't-it's just too messy and has no sense of occasion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Almaviva

Mamma mia! What a storm in a tea cup!

This forum is getting along fine.

How about everyone who has posted in this thread just take a day off, and get back on Thursday to posting about golf.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭realgolfgeek

Almaviva wrote: »
    Mamma mia! What a storm in a tea cup!

This forum is getting along fine.

How about everyone who has posted in this thread just take a day off, and get back on Thursday to posting about golf.

why don't you shut your f*kin face ....

LOL ... that was a joke of course :-)

but I think you're right :D

Firstly, thanks for a constructive feedback post!
    SnowDrifts wrote: »
    Here are my thoughts for what they're worth..

> I am in favour of relaxing the rules on betting whilst still maintaining a ban on mere lists of bets and nothing else.

tbh I dont see this as changing the current rule.
    The rule is that you cannot make posts that are purely about betting, but there is no problem mentionning that you have a bet on someone as part of your post...is this what you mean or something else?
    > I see no reason why a poll cannot be used in situations where mass disputes arise in order to ascertain a more democratic result.
    The issue with a poll is that it implies the result of the poll will be implemented, this isnt always the case as we, as moderators, have the health of the forum to think of, this can sometimes be contrary to what the populous wants (or thinks they want)
    If it drives more work for mods then its probably not going to happen.
    It would be disingenuous for us to provide a poll if we are not going to act purely on the poll outcome.
    > I have yet to read any constructive arguments as to why we should get rid of the pga "epic" thread. Like what was said before, there is nothing stopping a poster creating a separate thread and highlighting this in the general thread so as to avoid people posting on the one subject in 2 different threads.
    Agreed.
    Also, there were times at the start of the year when something might happen in a tournament and I would look to see if a tournament thread had been started but it had not, so I didn't bother posting. I feel people would be more inclined to post in a "epic" thread rather than create a new one.
    This is exactly why the thread was created and I believe that the stats posted above bear this out, twice as many posts even though the forum is apparently in a poor state. (Others opinion, not mine)

To be blunt, unless the single thread is causing a real problem and impacting the forum in a negative way its going to stay. The reason its going to stay is that, based on what we can see so far, its having a positive influence on the forum. We have more people posting and reading this thread than we have in individual threads.

Look at the thread regarding the Byron Nelson this weekend in your Epic thread. First post mentions it today yet very slow uptake on the discussion. Whereas a new thread will provide a better template for discussion.
    I went looking for last year's Players thread today, found it easily and I knew all the discussion related to that specific event,rather than having a mix n'match of different events in that thread.Had that event been in hidden in your Epic thread, yes I'd have found it, but who's to say someone wouldn't have started talking about last year's WM event in the middle of it?
    A seperate thread sets the parameters for debate on a single event, your Epic doesn't-it's just too messy and has no sense of occasion.

I disagree that a new thread will promote more posts. The facts also seem to disagree. (Double the posts for TPC year over year)
    I would wager that there wouldnt be a single post about the byron yet if we didnt have the epic thread as we would need to wait for someone who felt they had something important enough to create a thread for it.

Whats the problem with a mix'n'match of events (albeit they are organised in chronological order, so hardly a difficult to navigate)?
    If you search for whatever term you used to find last years thread in the Epic thread then you will quickly find the page you want?
    Then just read the bits you want.

The point of a forum is not historical record, its for whats happening right now. If you want to find out about something that happened a year ago then I dont think you can complain that the forum isnt setup to give easy access to year old posts...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,333 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I think the fact that you only went looking for The 2012 Players Championship thread TODAY goes against your inference that people use boards as a resource tool into events.....

Ok, that's my last in this forum. Another bloody click. Over and out.

• Advertisement

I would agree with this and would be good if the european tour thread would take off as it is even less likely that a thread set up for the medeira open for example would gather much interest but lads might make passing comment if the "epic" thread was in use

tbh I dont see this as changing the current rule.
    The rule is that you cannot make posts that are purely about betting, but there is no problem mentioning that you have a bet on someone as part of your post...is this what you mean or something else?

I disagree with this as I think it does require a change to the current rule as it is very borderline what is allowed regarding gambling talk. While it says in theory that you can mention it, in reality it is frowned upon and people would be in danger of picking up stupid infractions.

Personally I don't post here as much as i'd like to. Mostly because I feel it is too rigidly moderated and I end up picking up needless infractions for stupid things such as asking a question involving golf in the off topic thread. Silly little things that would only require an in thread message rather than infractions.

Ok, that's my last in this forum. Another bloody click. Over and out.

sigh.

well I hope the rest of you are happy. Got rid of one of the nicer new posters this forum has had for quite some time

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Benny Cake wrote: »
    I'm not going to make this personal against Greebo because in fairness he seems very much alone in modding the golf forum.....

gee thanks.

Ah, so the Players championship should be in the epic thread,
    but the Irish open deserves it's own thread ... because it's such an elite field and spectacular tournament :cool:

* must resist the urge to feed the troll *

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Why was the last post by Mister Sifter deleted from this thread?

because the majority of his last few posts were simply just to try wind us up. They were in no way adding to the discussion going on which is a pity as its the total opposite to his contributions in other forums.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement