Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fitness Classes in South Dublin?

• 03-10-2011 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi All,

I have been checking out some classes in the s.dublin area at the moment.

I live in the Stillorgan/Blackrock area and was hoping to start doing some classes approx 3 times per week. I usually run between 3-5 miles 4-5 times per week. I have had various parties etc over the past 8 weeks so I am feeling pretty crappy at the min after all the food and drink :L

Anyhow, I feel the running alone hasnt helped me lose any further weight, my weight has plateaued, so I think its time to try out some spinning/boxercise/circuit training classes to shake up my routine (and hopefully shed 10lbs).

I am off to oz in the new year and with 12 weeks til xmas, Id love to have the 10lbs down. Does anyone know of any gyms/centre's which run such classes on a drop in/pay as you go basis? I know crunch fitness in UCD is nearby, but last time I checked it out, they said they may be closing soon?

I see they run classes there too such as circuits etc, is this for students only?

Any help much appreciated, need to get started asap!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 PatrickMac

Hi Balobas,

I do fitness classes out of Deansgrange, so not too far from you at all. Its €60 a month and you can attend as many classes as you like (aboout 18 a week currently). Its a high intensity training circuit that really tones, builds strength, athletic performance, everything.

If you go to my website www.yourfitness.ie its the UNDERGROUND class on the classes menu.

I've also got some clips up on my blog for you to see whats involved

www.yourfitness.ie/blog

Sorry guys Im not here to sell but I think this could really help. One guy lost a stone in 3 weeks. Happy hunting anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

PatrickMac wrote: »
    Hi Balobas,

I do fitness classes out of Deansgrange, so not too far from you at all. Its €60 a month and you can attend as many classes as you like (aboout 18 a week currently). Its a high intensity training circuit that really tones, builds strength, athletic performance, everything.

If you go to my website www.yourfitness.ie its the UNDERGROUND class on the classes menu.

I've also got some clips up on my blog for you to see whats involved

www.yourfitness.ie/blog

Sorry guys Im not here to sell but I think this could really help. One guy lost a stone in 3 weeks. Happy hunting anyway :)

Hi, thanks for reply. That web address won't work for me, says access is forbidden as I don't have permission to the server.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

This is a four year old thread, the site may no longer be active.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement