Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

6 Inch Human Skeleton

Options
  • 25-04-2013 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭

:eek: Scientists are examining what appears to be a 6 inch tall human skeleton discovered in the Atacama desert in Chile. Theories abound whether this is an aborted fetus or a species of monkey. It appears that the remains are real and apparently it's the star of a documentary titled 'Sirius' which is produced by an apparently famous UFO proponent by the name of Steven Greer.

Here's a link with pictures; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2313828/Is-really-human-DNA-tests-inch-skeleton-alien-looking-creature-sized-head-prove-actually-human-claim-scientists-new-documentary.html

It's on a couple of websites, but this one has the best photographs I could find.
    Anybody seen this anywhere else? I find it hard to believe this is human and actually survived for any length of time after birth. I think it will be revealed that it is nothing more than some kind of genetic anomaly in a fetus.

Mods feel free to move this to a more appropriate forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

It's the star of Sirius all right. Bonkersology in a class of it's own...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

:eek: Scientists are examining what appears to be a 6 inch tall human skeleton discovered in the Atacama desert in Chile. Theories abound whether this is an aborted fetus or a species of monkey. It appears that the remains are real and apparently it's the star of a documentary titled 'Sirius' which is produced by an apparently famous UFO proponent by the name of Steven Greer.

Here's a link with pictures; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2313828/Is-really-human-DNA-tests-inch-skeleton-alien-looking-creature-sized-head-prove-actually-human-claim-scientists-new-documentary.html

It's on a couple of websites, but this one has the best photographs I could find.
    Anybody seen this anywhere else? I find it hard to believe this is human and actually survived for any length of time after birth. I think it will be revealed that it is nothing more than some kind of genetic anomaly in a fetus.

Mods feel free to move this to a more appropriate forum.

With my height, and more importantly penis size, I would have been a god! I've said it before, I was born in the wrong time.

Maybe its not really 'small'. The Atacama desert is rather 'far away'...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

So...DailyMail.

Hmm...ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

It's not all about size, rather, instead how you use it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Those Protestants Leprechauns, up to no good as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Purchase immediately for the 'National' Leprechaun Museum, naturally spare no expense and use State funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Gilbert Grape

Heard him on the Joe Rogan podcast and my bull**** detector was on tilt,don't know what to make of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Pinewoo

Freaky little bastard

Heard him on the Joe Rogan podcast and my bull**** detector was on tilt,don't know what to make of him.
    Same as all the flying saucer people. Make fun of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Did anyone call the history channel guy to see if he'd anything to say?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

MadsL wrote: »
    Purchase immediately for the 'National' Leprechaun Museum, naturally spare no expense and use State funds.

Private business... no state funding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Bone carving?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Pinewoo

Fart wrote: »
    Bone carving?

No thanks I'm fine

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Love the comment, "It would make a deadly key-ring!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

With my height, and more importantly penis size, I would have been a god! I've said it before, I was born in the wrong time.

You sure were. If you ignored the Daily Mail it would help though...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Is anybody buying this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Is anybody buying this?
    I don't think it's for sale. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Is anybody buying this?

The daily mail?

Yeah stupid people and skobes buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Think this was doing the rounds recently,it's a species of monkey.There was a TV documentary on it now that I think of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

I can't remember, is that Bevis or Butthead?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

He is in fact the much lauded figure of the six inch pianist mentioned in the joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

newmug wrote: »
    Love the comment, "It would make a deadly key-ring!"

Surely you mean skeleton key ring .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

How did it's lil feets reach the pedals on the spaceship?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,059 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I can't remember, is that Bevis or Butthead?

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/ludd91101/Beavis.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Documentary about a alienesque looking skeleton produced by a UFO'er, covered by the Daily Mail.

Seems legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

:eek: Scientists are examining what appears to be a 6 inch tall human skeleton discovered in the Atacama desert in Chile.

Using facial reconstruction techniques, they were able to create an artist's impression of what the tiny skeleton would have looked like..http://omg.wthax.org/6WWiq4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭cd07

This is not a new story. Discovery did a doc about this a few months back turned out to be a hoax. Its a monkey skeleton and some guy made some kind of animated video with it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

was it a piano player's skeleton ?

• Advertisement

Any erections of mine would probably kill those people. Well, I always knew my cock was a weapon of mass destruction...

Advertisement