Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Referral code for The Protein Works?

Options
  • 18-01-2013 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Thinking of going with them instead of myprotein for my next order and wondering if anyone has a referral code they would like me to use when registering?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

My referral code is JL873

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭robocode

In first Gummy Panda so I'll register with your code! Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Dam you Gummy Panda :mad:

Sorry Gummy Panda, was just telling a friend about the protein works and it turns out he's already registered. I'd be shot if I don't use his code! Here's hoping they're better than myprotein!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gaherne

Just used your refferal code gummy panda

Mine is GA3017 if anyone wants to use it for free protein with their first order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ant11

gaherne wrote: »
    Just used your refferal code gummy panda

Mine is GA3017 if anyone wants to use it for free protein with their first order

I used your code, cheers.

My code is AC3062 if anyone wants it.

Mine is OC2233

Ant11 wrote: »

I used your code, cheers.

My code is AC3062 if anyone wants it.

Thanks mate

Mine is OC2233

My bro just used your code. His referral code is SC3066.

Tell your bro I said thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 philo_19

Long time lurker but haven't really posted here. Thanks Ant11 for the referral code above. Here is my referral hope it is useful to someone.
    JM3075

Very impressed with TPW's customer service today. I was chatting to my bro on the phone about 5 mins after I made a purchase. He needed some whey too so he took a referral code above. He finished his payment and put my address as the delivery address as he wouldn't be home for collection. An hour later TPW system thought there was a discrepancy with his account as my bro has the same second name and same delivery address as my recent purchase. My bro emailed them to explain the situation and they replied within an hour thanking him for the clarification and confirmed his order has been dispatched. If their delivery is as good as their customer service I will definitely use them again.

Very impressed with TPW's customer service today. I was chatting to my bro on the phone about 5 mins after I made a purchase. He needed some whey too so he took a referral code above. He finished his payment and put my address as the delivery address as he wouldn't be home for collection. An hour later TPW system thought there was a discrepancy with his account as my bro has the same second name and same delivery address as my recent purchase. My bro emailed them to explain the situation and they replied within an hour thanking him for the clarification and confirmed his order has been dispatched. If their delivery is as good as their customer service I will definitely use them again.

Yeah a lad on muscletalk bought 14kg of their weight gainer as his first purchase. They rang him to confirm the 14kg wasn't a system error and wanted to make sure he wanted 14kg in same flavour. He said they threw in two 250g of whey instead of the usual one for referral due to such high first order.

Ordered last Thursday, got my delivery today :). Tried 4 flavours: strawberry & cream and choc silk are lovely. banana is nice but not my cup of tea and the cherry one was ok, a bit too sweet for me. Banana and cherry were the free 250g bags.

Someone used my code today. Thank you for using it!

Banana is really nice in milk. I wasn't mad about cherry bakewell but I never tried it in milk and I was still recovering from winter vomit bug when I had it. Choc silk is lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Choc Mint Brownie due to be delivered between 1-4 today. Cant wait to taste.

My code is PO2593 if anyone wants it. I have ordered twice from them now and find them great!

connollys wrote: »
    Choc Mint Brownie due to be delivered between 1-4 today. Cant wait to taste.

Have you ever tasted the OH choc mint? If you have could you let me know if the protein works is nicer than that? I love that one but if the protein works one is just as good I'll order that.

I havent Im afraid but ill provide a full review of this one.

good old DPD never turned up, will be tomorrow now, or at least thats what they say, who knows.

• Advertisement

good old DPD never turned up, will be tomorrow now, or at least thats what they say, who knows.

My package from DPD never arrived yesterday. I said it to TPW last night and they responded in 10 mins and chased it up. It got delivered today and TPW message me saying it turned out the DPD driver had got injured yesterday.

I feel a bit bad for saying it to TPW but I didn't know what was going on with DPD. It just said return to depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

How do you pick the free protein when you order?

Did you put in the referral code when you were signing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Did you put in the referral code when you were signing up?

Yes

when you go to checkout it says you can add 250g of protein to your order for free

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭irishbuzz

My bro just used your code. His referral code is SC3066.

Signed up just there using this. My own code if anyone cares to use it is MO4310

I havent Im afraid but ill provide a full review of this one.

sorry, all forgot to reply to this. Wouldnt recommend the choc mint brownie anyway, very synthetic taste and not even a hint of mint, just like very watered down cocoa. Maybe if made with milk it'd be nicer but I always use water.

sorry, all forgot to reply to this. Wouldnt recommend the choc mint brownie anyway, very synthetic taste and not even a hint of mint, just like very watered down cocoa. Maybe if made with milk it'd be nicer but I always use water.

I liked it but I don't like ON, Kinetica and MyProtein Mint Choc. I also had it with milk.

I think I like it because its more choc then mint. Reminds me of a mint aero while the others reminded me of a mint choc feast.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Gonna sign up there soon, anybody's referral not been used yet?

• Advertisement

Gonna sign up there soon, anybody's referral not been used yet?

Mine is still available PO2593!

Advertisement