Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ireland Big Brother babe

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

She's gorgeous, but she's quite a spa

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Westwood

Loike you know Loike. stfu you Idiot!!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

She's a f**king troublemaker.

Watching her lately she seems to be starting all the fights.

She talks absolute bo**ocks and she is very camera aware. Everything is for the audience pretending she's perfect with the "I tell it how it is" ****e and "you lost my respect"

She was quiet at the start and now she knows she's one of the gang that no one talks about she is picking on the people who get no respect for e.g Sree, Freddy etc.

Cant wait till she gets the boot.

She an ugly c**t

And she's a wannabe Poshy with her "loike" talk

EDIT: Bear in mind, I've not watch one single second of this crap but if she is using "loike ya know loike" she is a wannabe, not a thoroughbred. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

What words do the real posh people use??

If you think shes ugly you have high standards.

• Advertisement

Most people who happen to come from the "poshness" *roll eyes* of south Dublin don't talk like an idiot. Well at least I speak for myself and my friends. They speak normally and naturally and not like a god damn idiot with "like you know" every two minutes. Of course, girls *sigh* tend to be a bit dramatic and come out with "like" a fair bit but Noirin is a bit of a knacker from what I've read in this thread from people who know her.

I never said she was ugly though, I think she is pretty but her personality (again from what I've read) screams "I've no class"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

I think she speaks well. It could be worse, we could of had someone like "Spoiral" in there with his particular accent.biggrin.gif Remember him? Cringeworthy was an understatement as far as he was concerned!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

steps_3314 wrote: »
    She's a f**king troublemaker.

Watching her lately she seems to be starting all the fights.

She was quiet at the start and now she knows she's one of the gang that no one talks about she is picking on the people who get no respect for e.g Sree, Freddy etc.

I totally agree with this post about the girl, the more I see of her, the more I dislike her attitude to both Half-wit and Sree.
    She really is starting on these two lads with her lap-dog Marcus.....
    What Marcus said about Sree after the extreme sports task was really awful (whichever team Sree was on would lose the task)
    Seems to be one rule for one group and another rule for Freddie and Sree.
    Freddie should've told Kris to go f**k himself with regards the washing up and personally Sree should've told Marcus that he was way outta line announcing that comment to the whole group following the task
    That said however, it is hard to stand up to the group when you are in the minority!!!!!!!!

Advertisement