Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic tree air freshener

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

(to continue in the tradition of Bargain Alert puns)

Cheers OP.. gonna "tree-t" myself to some of these.

That's an "unbeleafable" price. I'm "pining" for some 'New Car Scent' air fresheners.

The guy's name is magictreeairfresheners.. he's not giving himself much room to "branch" out.

And I'm spent..!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭davehey79

this post is a " breath of fresh air "

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Thanks, just bought some :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Basq wrote: »

And I'm spent..!

EDIT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

And I'm spent..!

Just up and leaf when the going gets tough?
    pffft ya sap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

That's gas. Just got one free from Topaz with a top wash. The bubble gum one is lovely

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Why does every Bargain Alert now has to turn into a barrage of puns? :confused:

That's an "unbeleafable" price. I'm "pining" for some 'New Car Scent' air fresheners.

The guy's name is magictreeairfresheners.. he's not giving himself much room to "branch" out.

And I'm spent..!

Question asked, question answered? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Davy wrote: »
    Question asked, question answered? :D
    May as well embrace it! ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

cool thanks, bought 3 in lidl for €2 and they aren't worth a wa nk
    just a pity he doesnt do 5 different ones..

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭PabD

Home store and more. (Blanch)

3 for €1. have a few different ones but i like the new car smell myself. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

:DThats a good deal, many thanks, it's the closest I'll get to a "New Car" for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭piobhan

Ya great deals, if you just ad a message with a purchase that you want 2 black ice and 3 new car scent for example, that worked for me and was same price, great service

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

And I'm spent..!

You must be Barking mad, you should seek professional help to get to the root of your problem.

Very good jokes I must admit, I'm forever-green with jealousy.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

Tesco have them for €1 for one on New Car, Vanilla and Black Ice, so for me its cheaper to go to Tesco as I want the Vanilla :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Thats an awesome deal, I really liked the 'Ice Blue' and it was sold out from the shops, so picked up a load of them there.

If anyone is interested, my OH got me this from the states - lasts much longer than magic tree or any other car fresheners:

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4300547&cp=2484529.4147330

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Mc Love wrote: »
    Thats an awesome deal, I really liked the 'Ice Blue' and it was sold out from the shops, so picked up a load of them there.

If anyone is interested, my OH got me this from the states - lasts much longer than magic tree or any other car fresheners:

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4300547&cp=2484529.4147330

Do you kno how much shipping costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You could have a look on eBay too? I dont think they sell to EU from their site, so Ebay might be the best option to buy one of these!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Mc Love wrote: »
    Thats an awesome deal,

I'm deducting points for inappropriate use of the word awesome.

The birth of your firstborn, yep.

The Earth viewed from space, no doubt.

The Aurora Borealis, sure.

A magic tree car freshener?

Come, come, we're not Americans. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Bah no strawberry which has to be the nicest magic tree you can get but thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

having driven on Black Ice, I don't think I'd like the smell of THAT in my car!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Never paid for one of these & never would - one free with a top car wash with Topaz

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭piobhan

Sent an email requesting 5 strawberry and a mix of 5, the reply was both items will be added to the list of products in the shop soon! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

I went back the other day to get more of these air fresheners. I was very disappointed. Check out the new postage structure, €1.50 to post to Ireland, and €0.60 to post everywhere else in Europe! and even Morocco!

I emailed asking what the story was

"Just wondering why postage to Ireland is €1.50 and postage to Europe is €0.60? How does this work if you are posting from Castlebar?"

Got this response
    "The short answer is that An post are more expensive and to remain more competitive in the english market we keep costs a little tighter.
    For ex to post 5 air fresheners in Ireland it costs 95cent and to england through royal maail it costs us 55cent,
    Thanks Kieran"

I then replied with this
    "How do you post stuff to Germany for example? that costs €0.60? Can you not post everything through royal mail if thats how you post to Germany also? I like to buy from Irish sellers but just don't understand how it's costs 60 cent for you to post to Monaco and €1.50 to post to Ireland...."

I didn't get a response! I think this is very poor form in my opinion and I'll just get them in tesco from now on I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

I went back the other day to get more of these air fresheners. I was very disappointed. Check out the new postage structure, €1.50 to post to Ireland, and €0.60 to post everywhere else in Europe! and even Morocco!

I emailed asking what the story was

"Just wondering why postage to Ireland is €1.50 and postage to Europe is €0.60? How does this work if you are posting from Castlebar?"

Got this response
    "The short answer is that An post are more expensive and to remain more competitive in the english market we keep costs a little tighter.
    For ex to post 5 air fresheners in Ireland it costs 95cent and to england through royal maail it costs us 55cent,
    Thanks Kieran"

I then replied with this
    "How do you post stuff to Germany for example? that costs €0.60? Can you not post everything through royal mail if thats how you post to Germany also? I like to buy from Irish sellers but just don't understand how it's costs 60 cent for you to post to Monaco and €1.50 to post to Ireland...."

I didn't get a response! I think this is very poor form in my opinion and I'll just get them in tesco from now on I think!

J's, the poor fella is trying to make a profit...and you'd rather complain and go spend more in tesco because he charges 25c more than he used to, come on!

Never mind, just saw they were a euro each in Tesco..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

babo9 wrote: »
    J's, the poor fella is trying to make a profit...and you'd rather complain and go spend more in tesco because he charges 25c more than he used to, come on!

Never mind, just saw they were a euro each in Tesco..:o

HAha, ah no it is just a small bit extra vs what it used to be, but why not charge us the same as he's charging everyone else in Europe for postage! Rip off republic.. it's the principal of it that's annoying!

Advertisement