Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you date a little person?

• 17-11-2010 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

So I was watching The Time Bandits the other night and it had midgets/dwarfs in it, they're quite small so my question is would you date a little person? I think I wouldn't let it stop me dating someone.

Would you date a little person? 30 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 30 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

I could be classed as a midget without my heels on :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭d.anthony

No, I could never stoop that low.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

No, my cock would be too big for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Don't let it get you down easyeason3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The Boss Of You

No, my cock would be too big for them.

That's a fowl comment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭James Bong 79

depends if he could talk snow white into a three way or not......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I hit the back of another car on my way home today. I was driving a bit too fast & couldn't brake in time. A midget got out and said "I am not happy". Then I said, "well than which dwarf are you?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think I'd give it a go, if he was a nice guy sure.

Also for some reason I bet he'd try harder to please me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I've been called a midget many times, so it'd be nice to be the tall one for once :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

no.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I dated an illiterate midget once.

In retrospect it wasn't big and it wasn't clever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

This thread is rather offensive.... :/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think I'd give it a go

But you've been dating Mario for years and he's practically a midget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

That's a fowl comment

:notes users post count:

I think I'd give it a go, if he was a nice guy sure.

Also for some reason I bet he'd try harder to please me.

That's true.

A female friend of mine had a one night stand with a midget.

Within a few minutes she had climaxed eight times. She told him he was the best lay she'd had in years.

"If you think that was good," said the midget,

"Just wait till I get both legs in there"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The Boss Of You

This thread is rather offensive.... :/

The thread is an interesting one...but there seems to be a lota hate for the lil peeps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

But you've been dating Mario for years and he's practically a midget.

I have never dated Mario! He saves me all the time, and gets nothing.

If I give it up, he'll just leave me :( Like every man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Im a little person :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I have never dated Mario! He saves me all the time, and gets nothing.

If I give it up, he'll just leave me :( Like every man!

cocktease :pac:

chucken1 wrote: »
    Im a little person :confused:

*looks around*

Who said that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

*looks around*

Who said that?

*kicks starbelgrades ankles :D*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

You'd have to drink plenty of shorts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

I dont know. I wouldnt knock it till Ive tired it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,899 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I wouldn't be able for all the small talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Some might say slagging dwarves is the lowest form of wit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Exactly what is the cutoff point to be classified as a midget instead of a Short person.

I went out with a Girl for years who was over a Foot Shorter than me, I wouldnt really be inclined to try anything smaller than that for fear that I'd end up a hunchback.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

chucken1 wrote: »
    *kicks starbelgrades ankles and head butts him in the nutz :D*
    FYP :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Yeah, no problem - is she was hot.

I actually thought I did shag a midget once, a midget nun to be precise.

In the end, turned out it was just a penguin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

I'll date whatever i can get..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

falan wrote: »
    I'll date whatever i can get..

awh I think its time to quite a little Judge Judy here
    "Better to be alone than desperate"

Thats what I tell myself every day

*hangs head in sadness*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

That's a fowl comment

Poultry talk belongs in Agriculture or Animal and Pet Issues, and remember, they're not midgets, they're bantams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I dated a "little person" for a few months a long number of years ago. She was very nice and we got on great. The height difference did take a few dates to get used to and there was the occasional stare from morons out in public. I broke up with her in the end because she was just so tight with money, every time we went out and something had to be paid for it was the same old story "Would you mind getting this, i'm a little short"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

If she'd wear a schoolgirl outfit all the time... sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

Op how low can you get,

no really.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

20% said yes?!... wtf...creeps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

a-k-47 wrote: »

How exactly is that creepy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

fairly ****ty that you think its creepy to date a little person. What exactly would be wrong with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

How is having the ability to look past such an insignificant fault as height creepy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Only on December 21st.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

After several hours of consideration I have decided : Midget = yes. Dwarf = no.

Sorry to all dwarves reading this. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

No, because I'm racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

I'm not heightist but......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I voted yes, not sure why.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭phil1nj

Senna wrote: »
    I dated a "little person" for a few months a long number of years ago. She was very nice and we got on great. The height difference did take a few dates to get used to and there was the occasional stare from morons out in public. I broke up with her in the end because she was just so tight with money, every time we went out and something had to be paid for it was the same old story "Would you mind getting this, i'm a little short"

You dated a "little person"? Did she ever go up on you?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

I Voted......Every once in a while, along comes a thread in AH which shows us the kind of people some posters really are. Sure, I'm almost as likely as anyone else to make a pun about someones weird death in America or something like that where I know I won't offend the dead person and I wont offend the relatives because they will never see the thread. Heres a thread that could be read by the subjects of the thread though. But sure fcuk it, I don't care, I am protected by my keyboard and monitor.

I dare any of you to say these things to a real small persons face. You nasty cowards!

FYI, I am of average build and height and normally I don't like people who get offended on other peoples behalf, but .........FFS lads.

Anyway, at least I was able to mine the thread for more names to add to the list of people who's posts I might read in a different light in future now that I know they are nasty fcuks.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭phil1nj

Calibos wrote: »
    I Voted......Every once in a while, along comes a thread in AH which shows us the kind of people some posters really are. Sure, I'm almost as likely as anyone else to make a pun about someones weird death in America or something like that where I know I won't offend the dead person and I wont offend the relatives because they will never see the thread. Heres a thread that could be read by the subjects of the thread though. But sure fcuk it, I don't care, I am protected by my keyboard and monitor.

I dare any of you to say these things to a real small persons face. You nasty cowards!

FYI, I am of average build and height and normally I don't like people who get offended on other peoples behalf, but .........FFS lads.

Anyway, at least I was able to mine the thread for more names to add to the list of people who's posts I might read in a different light in future now that I know they are nasty fcuks.

I'm 7 foot 9, so every person is a small person to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

It be impossible for me to date a munchkin small person, I'm too tall. I'd have to get on my hands and knees just to give her a peck on the cheek (slight exaggeration?)

We'd look like this walking down the street:

l.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

Calibos wrote: »

A bit lacking in sensitivity when posting for lols, perhaps, but nasty fucks is a little harsh.

They're only jokes.

Do all midgets lack a sense of humour concerning their condition?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,305 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I may date a little person, but not a midget. Midgets are tiny. "Little people" are anything under the 5 foot mark :P

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement