Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's ovEr....

1235»

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,614 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

RobFowl wrote: »
    Is that the Swords club song Beasty? :rolleyes:
    No - we ousted all the "relevant" members a year or so ago - think they set up their own inbreeding club a little further into the county's backwoods .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Zyzz is the laziest username like ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

See that cyclist over there now - he's hard to see.

( and if you were to hit him, it'd be the drivers fault )

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

colossus-x wrote: »
    See that cyclist over there now - he's hard to see.

( and if you were to hit him, it'd be the drivers fault )

Happened to a co worker where a car pulled over to tell him he was impossible to see dressed all in black (he had a decent set of SMART lights on).

IMPOSSIBLE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,805 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Happened to me too. The driver slowed down about 150m behind me, carefully went around me on the left (I was taking the straight-on lane), and then told me how hard I was to see without a "yellow jacket", despite just having clearly had no trouble in seeing me in plenty of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

tomasrojo wrote: »
    Happened to me too. The driver slowed down about 150m behind me, carefully went around me on the left (I was taking the straight-on lane), and then told me how hard I was to see without a "yellow jacket", despite just having clearly had no trouble in seeing me in plenty of time.

Longest thread title of the year..

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,614 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Not a single "E" anywhere to be seen;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

' The Saddlebag ' was always a solid contender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

That is actually upsetting.

• Advertisement

Jan and Klodi both garnered most thanks, and was less offensive than some suggestions, so that is what you've got, until next time.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

it feels kind of like the Matrix - the original was absolutely brilliant and ground breaking, but the sequels.....

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement