Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&A BATTLE ARENA : LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Options
  • 07-06-2011 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

Inspired by Galavasean's thread in some forum that I hadn't even stumbled into until now. We shall begin an epic battle royale with a delicious Edward Gibbon style twist. The purpose of these battles is to determine which character is the most vile, vindictive, sinful, petulant, misogynistic, you get the picture, of the combatants.

Each poster is allowed only two posts stating who they think should win in a respective fight. As this thread is still in its infancy posts discussing the rules of the thread are most welcome so posts of this type will not count for the moment. (Help please Sean :)). The idea currently is to post evidence of the crimes, misdemeanours of these great prophets to establish who truly is worse.

Now without further adieu let the game's begin!!

FIGHT NO 1.
    IN THE LEFT CORNER!
    IDOL OF THE LAST GREAT ABRAHAMIC RELIGION. IT'S EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE SUSPECTED PEDOPHILE. IT'S SSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    MOHAMMED!

maura+canvass.gif

In the Right Corner!!!
    BORN OF PRINCE, INSPIRED BY A GLOWING BUSH HE LED A BLOODY REVOLT AND CHOKED HIS FELLOW REVOLTEES TO DEATH! IT'S EVERYONE FAVOURITE WAR CRIMINAL
    IT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    MOSES!

0605200948137moses.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Um, just don't talk about moderation in other forums.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

If Moses parts the Red Sea onto the Big M's gaf while he sleeps within, would that drown him?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

2 men enter, 1 man leave.

I think Moses has got this one, all he has to do is wait for Mohammed to be distracted by some hot piece of 9 year old ass walking by, either that or wait for him to have an epileptic fit, then BOOM, Ten Commandment tablet to the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Moses could never find Mohammed cause he won't know what he looks like.

Then, surprise backstab!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Newaglish wrote: »
    Moses could never find Mohammed cause he won't know what he looks like.

Then, surprise backstab!

I think the first point in our bout shall be going to Mo then.
    (We really need to figure out some rules for this thread's bouts. :) )

Just remember folks this thread has a twist, it's not about a physical fight, it's about the most vile, vindictive... worst character of the pair. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I just Fatwā'd this thread.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭Quo Vadis

It's a no brainer.

Moses has the Ark of the Covenant.

340x.jpg

Toht.jpg

Quo Vadis wrote: »
    It's a no brainer.

Moses has the Ark of the Covenant.

All Moh has to do is close his eyes for a moment.
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

This bout looks to be swinging towards Moses with his Arc of Covenant and smote attacks. Is there anything in the Hadiths that can save Mo?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

LARGE CAPITALISED BOLD ITALIC UNDERLINED WRITING!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

Malty_T wrote: »
    This bout looks to be swinging towards Moses with his Arc of Covenant and smote attacks. Is there anything in the Hadiths that can save Mo?

Mohammed working the hijab.
    162259.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

This one is all Moses. He just has to wait out Mo till Ramadan and kick his undernourished ass. He's also a sneaky old man and would approach Mo claiming that they shouldn't fight as god commanded you should not kill, then when he get's close enough he'd whisper under his breath "He didn't mention anything about eye gouging though" and then bam rake to the eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Malty_T wrote: »
    All Moh has to do is close his eyes for a moment.
    :pac:

If he has eyes...
    Does the Qu'ran specifically state that he has eyes? If not I'm calling shenanigens!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

I would give this to moses, i don't think anyone else has killed more people indirectly on the planet.

mohamed, sure hes a <mod snip> who his followers that are < mod snip> even compared to the other s

Advertisement