Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Nobody has any stories for me. I'll tell ye the story of my wake up call today.

Ordered some hair stuff a couple of weeks ago and with Canada having the worlds slowest post dont expect it for another while. Went to the mall by my house to go to the ATM today, peeped into a shop and they had it there for just a few dollars more!! Sickened.

So my wake up call is I'm not spending enough time in the mall. Used to be there few times a week. Need to sort my priorities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

hello :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Evening all :)
    Have finally gotten to the end of the bottle of Vodka in my fridge! It was blue label Smirnoff, paint-stripper! :D:D
    My mam brought it home from Tenerife for me a year ago.... Not like alcohol to last that long in my house :P :P :P

How's everyone?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I think you should consider it a challenge :)
    Life continues apace for me, how's you?

I have done it before

Yay a challenge! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

lil'bug wrote: »
    hello :)
    hey there
    BadGirl wrote: »
    Evening all :)
    Have finally gotten to the end of the bottle of Vodka in my fridge! It was blue label Smirnoff, paint-stripper! :D:D
    My mam brought it home from Tenerife for me a year ago.... Not like alcohol to last that long in my house :P :P :P

How's everyone?? :)
    I doing okay

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hey y'all. :)

catching Fire is that from The Hunger Games? would you recommend them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Posy wrote: »
    Hey y'all. :)
    evening all
    Evening ladies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Yay a challenge! :D

The way I read, 114 pages would take me about an hour and a half, possibly 2.
    I read really, really fast. It's why i begrudge buying books, I go through them soooooo fast :)
    I have a sony eReader and now a kindle app on my tablet also. Between them there's about 120 books on them and also a couple of drawers full of them in my bedroom :D:D:D
    My 7 year old has inherited my love of reading, she has her own eReader and also a bookshelf full of books :)

• Advertisement

BadGirl wrote: »
    The way I read, 114 pages would take me about an hour and a half, possibly 2.
    I read really, really fast. It's why i begrudge buying books, I go through them soooooo fast :)
    This is why I finally bought a Kindle

Working in a book shop for 7 years gave me a hatred of e-readers.

Except for text books, you can buy e-books for those....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Evening gang

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

catching Fire is that from The Hunger Games? would you recommend them?

Yep, it's book 2 of the trilogy. I'm really enjoying them I have to say. Definitely give them a go. If you don't want to buy the actual books you can download the ebooks for like €6. :)

Hope everyone is well tonight. :)

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Yep, it's book 2 of the trilogy. I'm really enjoying them I have to say. Definitely give them a go. If you don't want to buy the actual books you can download the ebooks for like €6. :)

Hope everyone is well tonight. :)

I'll have to do that, next month as all my monies has disappeared for this month :( why oh why is food so expensive!

why oh why is food so expensive!

Grub isn't satisfying me any more. I might quit altogether.

jammstarr wrote: »
    Grub isn't satisfying me any more. I might quit altogether.

Been trying to do that for years now! Tell me how it goes!

Home after a hard few hours work of doing nothing for excellent pay! But I have no milk :(

Home after a hard few hours work of doing nothing for excellent pay! But I have no milk :(

Harsh Princess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Did you have to supervise many in the exam Peaches?

jammstarr wrote: »
    Harsh Princess

I know! My life is terrible, did you not see my post about the stuff I could have bought in the mall??
    Did you have to supervise many in the exam Peaches?

23 tonight. Don't have any more hours for another 2 weeks unless something comes up. Working at a conference tomorrow and Sunday but that's unpaid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Only bad thing about the Kindle is continuous access to the Amazon store. Almost the minute I spot some new book I can download it in under a minute and away you go. I have to stop myself and just read what I buy and then buy new.

I know! My life is terrible, did you not see my post about the stuff I could have bought in the mall??

I did yeah. Brought tears to my eyes :D

Only bad thing about the Kindle is continuous access to the Amazon store. Almost the minute I spot some new book I can download it in under a minute and away you go. I have to stop myself and just read what I buy and then buy new.
    Yeah, that keeps messing me up. So nice being able to order books I want well in advance though knowing they will be there day of release

anyone want to work out what im going to wear tomorrow for my work night:o

anyone want to work out what im going to wear tomorrow for my work night:o

Tits and legs on show.

Sorted.

Tits and legs on show.

Sorted.

Almost spat out my beer at that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Yeah, that keeps messing me up. So nice being able to order books I want well in advance though knowing they will be there day of release

Done that a good few times, so handy :D

Football earlier, had a few beverages while watching, having some more now and trying to pick a movie now.

Almost spat out my beer at that :pac:

As will her colleagues, rrraaawwwrrr;)

Tits and legs on show.

Sorted.

:D dont want to give my poor boss heart failure, + were only going out for dinner

*hand lee towel to wipe up the beer*

• Advertisement

As will her colleagues, rrraaawwwrrr;)

Peaches! :eek:
    Lol

Pixie, I heard that "Red Tails" is really good. I downloaded a BR copy last night but didn't get around to watching it yet..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement