Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**ARGOS GLITCH** 2 For €40 Toys comes to €20!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Just picked them up, no questions asked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭christyden

Had argue abit, but got two different codes in omni :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Just noticed on the site that they have a 2 for €20 as well as 2 for €40 option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Went to try it our for the helicopter and r8.they were full price in swords.
    When i went to get 2 helicopters..they were all gone..everywhere

WHO BOUGHT OUT ARGOS' STOCK OF HELICOPTERS? :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Del007

I reserved this 'mega blocks call of duty' for €9.90 if anyone wants to collect in from Mahon, it has to be collected by tomorrow night and I won't be able to make it. It's showing as €26.99 on the argos site now

Here's the link

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&productId=520016

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Managed to pick up a couple of things at 2 for 20.
    Staff had no problem with it.
    Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Ordin73

I reserved two Air Hogs Radio Controlled Steelback Helicopter 278/0115 in Navan for €20 if anyone wants it it's theirs. Just pm me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

That spare code for the spiderman car and dusty plane is still available for stephens green if anyone wants it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭Soarer

Had no email for my reservation, but had a text. Went over while ago to pay at the machine, but it was coming up at 2 for €40. Had no argument when I didn't have the email, so just went away again.
    Ah well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

A mate of mine collected 2 helicopters in Wexford this am, they went to the pay machine but it was coming up as 40€ so he showed his screenshot of the reservation to the manager and in fairness the manager honoured it no problem, he asked him to send the screenshot to him on email so he could print it off for their records, but there was no hassle apparentely.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aprilkitten

That spare code for the spiderman car and dusty plane is still available for stephens green if anyone wants it

I would love them but not in Dublin til saturday. Does the reservation code expire today?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭smpillai11

Had code for 2 helicopters. Store at Tallaght refused to honor it even though I had a print of reservation to prove it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

I got mine. Went in to childer's road just before closing so I don't think they wanted to make an issue and wanted to get home... plus I bought rechargable batteries (€10 for pack of 4) too so basically got them free with the helicopters (since 2 helicopters used 8 batteries!).

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭eoin1539

Nice find.

Thanks OP :pac:

Advertisement