Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Protein Bars Dublin city center

• 05-02-2016 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

anyone know of any shops in Dublin city center to buy protein bars? need to pick some up today.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

BigProblem wrote: »
    anyone know of any shops in Dublin city center to buy protein bars? need to pick some up today.

Pog at O Connell Bridge, there is a supplement shop in the Ilac centre opposite Tk Maxx, there's a health food shop on George's St opposite George's St arcade that had Quest bars two for €5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,655 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

They're selling them in Dunnes now as well. Not sure if all Dunnes outlets but my local one anyway.

Most of the places online, e.g. discount supplements, will have them to you by Monday or Tuesday. They say in the small print that they guarantee gainz won't be lost between order and delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭marialouise

Pog on Bachelor's walk have Fulfil bars (with excellent macros), Quest bars and other bars. €3.50 per bar. Was in Dunnes on Stephen's Green on Monday and they had 2 for €6 on quest bars I think!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,484 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I would think that you'd pick up some option in any newsagent - most of them (and petrol stations) have some brand in my experience.

I was quite impressed that my local (rural) centra had quest bars, even more impressed now I see (at €2.80) they're cheaper than the on "offer" in Dunnes! I hope they're don't do any price comparisons!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,484 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I would think that you'd pick up some option in any newsagent - most of them (and petrol stations) have some brand in my experience.

I was quite impressed that my local (rural) centra had quest bars, even more impressed now I see (at €2.80) they're cheaper than the on "offer" in Dunnes! I hope they're don't do any price comparisons!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭BigProblem

Daisies wrote: »
    Pog at O Connell Bridge, there is a supplement shop in the Ilac centre opposite Tk Maxx, there's a health food shop on George's St opposite George's St arcade that had Quest bars two for €5

cheers - I got two quest bars (double choc) for €5 in the supplement shop across from tk maxx in jervis :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

BigProblem wrote: »
    cheers - I got two quest bars (double choc) for €5 in the supplement shop across from tk maxx in jervis :)

That place is really cheap for the Pure brand peanut butter too.

Advertisement