Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy Stevia

• 03-02-2016 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Guys, could you enlighten me on where to find some raw stevia in Dublin?

I only had it in my protein powder and it seems to taste OK to me. So trying to buy some to add to stuff like coffee and recipes.

If not in Dublin online is also fine. Just trying to find it on the cheap cause it seems expensive as hell.

Thx in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Don't they have stevia in tesco in the cooking section?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Kaibutsu

Never seen it. Maybe it's cause I live in the city centre and the shops are small here. I'll check it out. Do you know if it's raw stevia or if it has added ingredients? Thx a million for the reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,656 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

The Tesco in Jervis would have it. Think the one they have is made by Canderel and is in a green jar. It'll be with the sugars.

One oft he ones I've heard recommended is by NuNaturals over on iHerb but think there might be an issue with hidden costs added by Revenue to iHerb goods at the minute.

Most of the powdered stevia is essentially maltodextrin with stevia extract (usually steviol glycosides) rather than raw stevia.

The Tesco in Jervis would have it. Think the one they have is made by Canderel and is in a green jar. It'll be with the sugars.

One oft he ones I've heard recommended is by NuNaturals over on iHerb but think there might be an issue with hidden costs added by Revenue to iHerb goods at the minute.

Most of the powdered stevia is essentially maltodextrin with stevia extract (usually steviol glycosides) rather than raw stevia.

http://eu.iherb.com/NuNaturals-NuStevia-NoCarbs-Blend-2-75-oz-78-g/4891

Is that the one? There's only thee ingredients. I hadn't heard of Erythritol before so I checked it up and it seems fine. This product seems to be it. I'll try it, thanks.

You use it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,656 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Kaibutsu wrote: »
    http://eu.iherb.com/NuNaturals-NuStevia-NoCarbs-Blend-2-75-oz-78-g/4891

Is that the one? There's only thee ingredients. I hadn't heard of Erythritol before so I checked it up and it seems fine. This product seems to be it. I'll try it, thanks.

You use it?

I'm not sure. I just remember it being mentioned as one of the better Stevia products available. I haven't tried any stevia products because I don't make anything, bar the very occasional cup of tea, that I would sweeten.

• Advertisement

Thanks a million anyways. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Advertisement