Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Academy Cup - FSA pre season tournament

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

We beat Ollie Horgan's in GW8. Lost to FSA Boards in GW7

Cool I have the gw 7 results

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

KevIRL wrote: »
    Am I on a team in this?
    FSA Crème de la Prem' ;).
    Could someone from each team post the scores for their team for gw 8 and 9 and I'll do the table later.
    GW 8 : We had our rest.
    GW 9 : 63 + 60 + 62 + 75 = 260.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Ollie's Army
    GW8 vs Renegades....388
    GW9 vs Boards FSA...218

Was hoping we had a week off this week. Have we lost every game so far?

Harps don't really do preseason.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Boards FSA:

gw8 = 89 + 104 + 113 + 76 = 383
    gw9 = 34 + 70 + 44 + 52 = 200

F1ngers wrote: »
    Boards FSA:

gw8 = 89 + 104 + 113 + 76 = 383
    gw9 = 34 + 70 + 44 + 52 = 200

Wtf. We won this week!?!?

Finnharpsboy our hero with 67 and a pathetic 43 from the captain. :(

Edit. We've actually won 2 out of 3. We're doin well and showing our character to be competing with the resources we've got. Tis hard to get players to come to Donegal. We've had a few oddballs from Dublin way over the years mind you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

iroced wrote: »
    FSA Crème de la Prem' ;).

GW 8 : We had our rest.
    GW 9 : 63 + 60 + 62 + 75 = 260.

Did we win or lose?

Lemlin wrote: »
    Did we win or lose?

I'll have to check Mr p score but I know me csf and swiper got about 220 combined.

I'll have to check Mr p score but I know me csf and swiper got about 220 combined.

Anti ramseys 275 . I'll do up the league table later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,542 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Starting to worry that this might be like at 5-a-side where after a few minutes it becomes blatantly clear that the teams are unfair and you need to switch it around to give the other team a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

How it looks after GW 9

BprpuQA.jpg

GW7- Boards FSA 199 v 181 FSA Renegades , Ollie Horgan 180 v 120 Creme de le Prem
    GW8- Boards FSA 384 v 402 Anti Anti Ramseys , Ollie Horgan 388 v 432 FSA Renegades
    GW9- Boards FSA 200 v 218 Ollie Horgan , Anti Anti Ramseys 275 v 260 Creme de le Prem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

CSF wrote: »
    Starting to worry that this might be like at 5-a-side where after a few minutes it becomes blatantly clear that the teams are unfair and you need to switch it around to give the other team a chance.

Brilliant:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Renegades would have beat everyone this past GW with 282 ;)

Renegades would have beat everyone this past GW with 282 ;)

Well you have your chance to beat us this weekend ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I'd be more worried about your lads peaking too early and blowing their load in the Rumbelows Cup!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭Invincible

Academy cup proper starts GW 11, so don't go transfer mad lad's, as each -4 counts.
    Best of luck to all involved, at this stage :)

I have it as:

Renegades: 143+Mane+Ayoze+Yaya+Francis

Anti anti Ramseys: 110+KDB+Moreno*2+Davies(or Berty)+Kompany+Bony*3+Pelle+O'Shea+Kolarov

Still all to play for so

I have it as:

Renegades: 143+Mane+Ayoze+Yaya+Francis

Anti anti Ramseys: 110+KDB+Moreno*2+Davies(or Berty)+Kompany+Bony*3+Pelle+O'Shea+Kolarov

Still all to play for so

Reckon this could be the week where the giant killing finally happens

Renegades: 168
    Anti anti Ramseys: 156

What was that about it being unfair :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

After GW10 and with 1 round to go, this is where we are
    1AekQhe.jpg

Remaining Fixtures
    GW 11
    Olly Horgans bluenwhite army v Anti anti ramseys
    Fsa Renegades v FSA creme de le prem

After GW10 and with 1 round to go, this is where we are
    1AekQhe.jpg

Remaining Fixtures
    GW 11
    Olly Horgans bluenwhite army v Anti anti ramseys
    Fsa Renegades v FSA creme de le prem

I think somewhere in my rulebook it says when a team is tied it comes down to overall points scored ☺

• Advertisement

I think somewhere in my rulebook it says when a team is tied it comes down to overall points scored ☺

3 teams in with a chance going into the last day. Very exciting. Bring on the Harps lads!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I'll have my gameface on come next week. I'll even get Vardy and Mahrez back if needs be from GW12 onwards. I'm just trying out a few things in these warmup games, and I've learned a lot :pac:

I'll have my gameface on come next week. I'll even get Vardy and Mahrez back if needs be from GW12 onwards. I'm just trying out a few things in these warmup games, and I've learned a lot :pac:

If we all use our bench boosts this week we can easily make up this points difference ;)

3 teams in with a chance going into the last day. Very exciting. Bring on the Harps lads!!!

Harps are a team on form. Three members of the team even had a little tactics meeting in Belfield the other night however AidySevenfold and harpstilidie found their captain a little worse for the wear!

FHFC wrote: »
    Harps are a team on form. Three members of the team even had a little tactics meeting in Belfield the other night however AidySevenfold and harpstilidie found their captain a little worse for the wear!

UCD is the only thing Harps will be conquering this week. I also have faith in my fellow Premier League brethren to do the necessary vs the Renegades.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,826 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Renegades: 168
    Anti anti Ramseys: 156

What was that about it being unfair :D

Outstanding effort from us Renegades.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭Invincible

dahat wrote: »
    Outstanding effort from us Renegades.

Well said!
    Keep the momentum !!

Are we using this thread to talk about the actual Cup as well? Big week with the end of the warmup tourney and start of the group stages. Renegades have "Young Boys" who don't seem to be doing too hot this season or previous ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,826 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Are we using this thread to talk about the actual Cup as well? Big week with the end of the warmup tourney and start of the group stages. Renegades have "Young Boys" who don't seem to be doing too hot this season or previous ones

Must try locate Team ids for each weeks opponents. Big of a task as I operate soley mobile, laptop is RIP.

You'd be confident if a victory? I'm likely looking at a -4 though.

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »
    Must try locate Team ids for each weeks opponents. Big of a task as I operate soley mobile, laptop is RIP.

You'd be confident if a victory? I'm likely looking at a -4 though.

It's all in this spreadsheet, dunno how it looks on mobile. I'm using FFFix Rivals section to tot up scores

Advertisement