Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 H2H 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Table after five GWs. No undefeated teams and only one winless

uAoaoIs.png

Ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Mo Mane Mo Problems v FOREVER FANTASIZING
    Cech please.. v Lassy Legends
    CHANGE NAME v Dynamo Bumbles '08
    Rua Dublin v Durrow Dashers
    Club 121 v Witness The Fitness
    FA Interest v Back Post, Far Stick
    Scaldyballs v All Depay 4 Basti'ds
    The Heros We Deserve v IamTheSpecialOne
    Cesc's Offenders v David Silva is God
    No Weimann No Cry v Arlequins Perpignan

Mo Mane Mo Problems v FOREVER FANTASIZING
    Cech please.. v Lassy Legends
    CHANGE NAME v Dynamo Bumbles '08
    Rua Dublin v Durrow Dashers
    Club 121 v Witness The Fitness
    FA Interest v Back Post, Far Stick
    Scaldyballs v All Depay 4 Basti'ds
    The Heros We Deserve v IamTheSpecialOne
    Cesc's Offenders v David Silva is God
    No Weimann No Cry v Arlequins Perpignan

Your early!

:p

Crap, thought I would be leading my H2Hs after Mahrez C success. Manual man with Butland, Francis, KDB, Wilson, and Tekkers C. No chances I'm winning this barring some more Sakho goals or Souare wonder show

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Crap, thought I would be leading my H2Hs after Mahrez C success. Manual man with Butland, Francis, KDB, Wilson, and Tekkers C. No chances I'm winning this barring some more Sakho goals or Souare wonder show

be a much needed win for me. KDB's on for 3 baps so i'll have a decent lead. nice call on the Mahrez(c) btw. i'm still not ruling out a Souare 15 pointer and you to nick it tho :p

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    be a much needed win for me. KDB's on for 3 baps so i'll have a decent lead. nice call on the Mahrez(c) btw. i'm still not ruling out a Souare 15 pointer and you to nick it tho :p

I'm more than happy to give you the win for Benteke and Souare 15 pointers

David Silva is God v Mo Mane Mo Problems
    Dynamo Bumbles '08 v FA Interest
    Lassy Legends v Club 121
    FOREVER FANTASIZING v Rua Dublin
    Cech please.. v CHANGE NAME
    IamTheSpecialOne v Arlequins Perpignan
    All Depay 4 Basti'ds v No Weimann No Cry
    Back Post, Far Stick v Cesc's Offenders
    Witness The Fitness v The Heros We Deserve
    Durrow Dashers v Scaldyballs

POKERKING and I have very similar teams. It's his McCarthy, Gomez (or Targett), Prodl, Sanchez v my Myhill, Dawson, Bellerin, and Ighalo. Ighalo is his first sub

David Silva is God v Mo Mane Mo Problems
    Dynamo Bumbles '08 v FA Interest
    Lassy Legends v Club 121
    FOREVER FANTASIZING v Rua Dublin
    Cech please.. v CHANGE NAME
    IamTheSpecialOne v Arlequins Perpignan
    All Depay 4 Basti'ds v No Weimann No Cry
    Back Post, Far Stick v Cesc's Offenders
    Witness The Fitness v The Heros We Deserve
    Durrow Dashers v Scaldyballs

POKERKING and I have very similar teams. It's his McCarthy, Gomez (or Targett), Prodl, Sanchez v my Myhill, Dawson, Bellerin, and Ighalo. Ighalo is his first sub

Thanks for the thread update Ziegler. Hopeing for a return to form this week following a few poor GWs, in both my general leagues and this head to head, need a few moments of magic though I think.

Damn you jimmii(of course i came up against the one person who captained Sanchez:pac::pac:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Damn you jimmii(of course i came up against the one person who captained Sanchez:pac::pac:):D

:cool:

• Advertisement

I need Ighalo to do the business tomorrow and then Pulisball on Monday. Still in with a bit of a chance besides the Sanchez hammer blow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Steven81

Will be my 48 and Myhill vs Scaldyballs 41 points with McCartney and Evans

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

I need Pulisball to fail miserably. Thought I'd won my match until I see Hart didn't play and Myhill is coming in.

I have Ighalo to his Myhill and i've a 4 point lead as it stands. Could all go pear shaped if WBA keep a cleanie and Myhill saves a shed load

With neither of us having any interest in tomorrow nights match, I may have just won my H2H by a single point after subs are taken into account.

The winning ways are back.

:D

Just avoiding the relegation zone :(. P.Walnuts still top of the table

Well done to jimmii. Disappointed to lose with my score, but them's the breaks!

Well done to jimmii. Disappointed to lose with my score, but them's the breaks!

I've been pretty lucky with the draw so far had a few wins in low scoring matches. All evens out over the season as they say! A lot of the teams are pretty similar already getting the captain choice go your way makes such a huge difference.

jimmii wrote: »
    I've been pretty lucky with the draw so far had a few wins in low scoring matches. All evens out over the season as they say! A lot of the teams are pretty similar already getting the captain choice go your way makes such a huge difference.

H2H leagues can be ridiculous. I don't know if you remember last season, boards pay H2H league I think it was with a lot of teams in it, and well into the 2nd half of the season and a guy that was in the top few points overall was right down the bottom in 2nd last I think, whereas one of lowest overall points scorers was up in 2nd. Mad stuff. Luck of the draw(s) can play a big part in H2Hs

H2H leagues can be ridiculous. I don't know if you remember last season, boards pay H2H league I think it was with a lot of teams in it, and well into the 2nd half of the season and a guy that was in the top few points overall was right down the bottom in 2nd last I think, whereas one of lowest overall points scorers was up in 2nd. Mad stuff. Luck of the draw(s) can play a big part in H2Hs

Yeh you can go on a lucky run of playing the right people at the right time! Sure the guy who won the Premier League last year had a 6k rank you'd be stuck in the Q league for a long time if you did that every year!

Yeah, Hackers was having a terrible run in that league. AdpRo beat me even though I must have finished with 100 more points in classic

• Advertisement

Mo Mane Mo Problems v Cech please..
    CHANGE NAME v FOREVER FANTASIZING
    Rua Dublin v Lassy Legends
    Club 121 v Dynamo Bumbles '08
    FA Interest v Durrow Dashers
    Scaldyballs v Witness The Fitness
    The Heros We Deserve v Back Post, Far Stick
    Cesc's Offenders v All Depay 4 Basti'ds
    No Weimann No Cry v IamTheSpecialOne
    Arlequins Perpignan v David Silva is God

5 points up on shano_88. Begovic and Hazard v Barkley. Please stay quiet Eden

Lassy Legends has McCarthy, Pedro, Mahrez & Sagna and its still close enough so far!

I just need Barkley to get two points and I win

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

jimmii wrote: »
    Lassy Legends has McCarthy, Pedro, Mahrez & Sagna and its still close enough so far!

Nah, I think it's over now after the Chelsea game! Congrats on the 3 points

A miracle clean sheet from United is probably my only hope with BPS for Darmian / De Gea! Can't see Martial going nuts to be honest against them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭shano_88

5 points up on shano_88. Begovic and Hazard v Barkley. Please stay quiet Eden

Congrats, Sucks to lose another game considering I could reach the ton!

shano_88 wrote: »
    Congrats, Sucks to lose another game considering I could reach the ton!

Pfft, don't jinx it. Barkley could blank and get a yellow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I'm on 91 (-8) with auto subs and bps... I still have DDG, Darmian & Martial to play and there's every chance I will lose for the 7th time this season.

Coming into this week, I had 285 and 3 points. Cesc Offenders with 12 points from same total.

I blame the refs, not getting the decisions, I will not step down, the club can sack me but my team are champions....

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Anything could happen. You winning now is a lot more likely that 5 goals from Aguero seemed this morning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Steven81

Some serious scores in the league this week, looking at the scores i think everyone has and had Aguero captain apart from Club 121 who has the proud record of played 7 and lost 7, once he gets his first victory it will bring confidence to his team.

On a personal note it will be my 83 with Sanchez and Ayew vs FA interests 83 with DDG, Darmian and Martial so going down to the wire.

Advertisement