Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 H2H 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Yup, they do. I have no Aguero which could be terrible

I see you've off piste with your captain choice! Could make or break the tie!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Up against newly promoted Cech Please/shano_88. He seems to be keeping quiet, not giving much away.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭shano_88

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Up against newly promoted Cech Please/shano_88. He seems to be keeping quiet, not giving much away.

Im lurking in the shadows, dont you worry! :pac:

Got a win under my belt after the disastrous first week. Another win this week to get a bit of early momentum going.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I see you've off piste with your captain choice! Could make or break the tie!

Only two players the same! Going to be an interesting match that I could be leading by 20 points going into Monday and not feel comfortable

Bellerin+Silva+16 points v Courtois+Mertesacker+Ozil+Mane+Benteke+Aguerox2

I'm going to need a lot of blanks....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

In real trouble vs Chyper_sounds.

34-41 at the moment.
    We both have Sanchez, Kolarov & Aguero.
    He has Aguero capt.

Then it's my Santi & Yaya vs his Silva.

I basically need Yaya to score twice and with no involvement from the little ones. Or Santi to become a saviour.

Bellerin+Silva+16 points v Courtois+Mertesacker+Ozil+Mane+Benteke+Aguerox2

I'm going to need a lot of blanks....

Tough one to call, especially as 3 of my lads (Mert, Ozil and Benteke) are all playing each other.

Tough one to call, especially as 3 of my lads (Mert, Ozil and Benteke) are all playing each other.

If Aguero gets anything, I'm likely toast barring a Silva masterclass

Bellerin+7 points v Mert+Ozil+Benteke. Squeaky bum time

Having a bit of a mare this week across all my leagues. 3 points behind Cech Please with Hendo (doubtful) and Bentake to play, and his Ramsey and Bentake. Basically need Ramsey to see red to save the tie, amd for me to remain unbeaten, and assists and goals aplenty from my two men to save my GW in the classic leagues.

Just seen JT seen red today, so glad transfered him out, worth the 4pt hit.

• Advertisement

PARlance wrote: »
    In real trouble vs Chyper_sounds.

34-41 at the moment.
    We both have Sanchez, Kolarov & Aguero.
    He has Aguero capt.

Then it's my Santi & Yaya vs his Silva.

I basically need Yaya to score twice and with no involvement from the little ones. Or Santi to become a saviour.

I've the second highest GW score in the league and I'm losing... tough break.

58-63 behind, we both have Sanchez to play.
    So it's down to Santi to get me 5+ points.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Hammered again this gw. Team will get back to winning ways next week tho so watch out 'fa interest' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭shano_88

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Having a bit of a mare this week across all my leagues. 3 points behind Cech Please with Hendo (doubtful) and Bentake to play, and his Ramsey and Bentake. Basically need Ramsey to see red to save the tie, amd for me to remain unbeaten, and assists and goals aplenty from my two men to save my GW in the classic leagues.

Just seen JT seen red today, so glad transfered him out, worth the 4pt hit.

Ya, its basically 3 points + Ramsey vs Henderson. If Henderson isnt fit, I win aslong as Ramsey doesnt go and get sent off or score an og!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

I've the second highest GW score in the league and I'm losing... tough break.

58-63 behind, we both have Sanchez to play.
    So it's down to Santi to get me 5+ points.

I've the highest GW score in the league but could well lose..what does a guy gotta do to win a head to head around here:p

Not sure which position i'd rather be in. Carzola is due a good return.
    I would nearly take another draw now:)

I've the highest GW score in the league but could well lose..what does a guy gotta do to win a head to head around here:p

It's probably 50/50 but I think I would take the lead going into it. Good luck, it's going to be a harsh loss for someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

You're definitely a fav I would make it 7/4 that you lose! Its close enough but definitely in your favour!

Bellerin+7 points v Mert+Ozil+Benteke. Squeaky bum time

Now Bellerin+6 points v Ozil+Benteke after Richards autosub for Mert

Perfectly good Santi assist ruled out :(

shano_88 wrote: »
    Ya, its basically 3 points + Ramsey vs Henderson. If Henderson isnt fit, I win aslong as Ramsey doesnt go and get sent off or score an og!

Still time to do both.

And I've edged the win to move to 6 points

• Advertisement

And I've edged the win to move to 6 points

Sigh. I think your Bellerin will have outscored my Mert + Ozil + Benteke! Probably not even close in the end!

Sigh. I think your Bellerin will have outscored my Mert + Ozil + Benteke! Probably not even close in the end!

8 point win in the end. If Mert had played I doubt it would have mattered given Cech's monster BPS score

8 point win in the end. If Mert had played I doubt it would have mattered given Cech's monster BPS score

Yeah before the game I was assuming Mert and Bellerin would essentially cancel each other out, and it would be up to Ozil + Benteke to overcome the 6 points, which they didn't do. As you say, Mert not playing was irrelevant, it just meant it wasn't close in the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Perfectly good Santi assist ruled out :(

Phew!!
    You were robbed so! Good game very close right till the end.
    Our scores this week bode well for the next few weeks.

After 3GWs, the top 11 are ALL on 6 pts. Over all pts diff between the lot is 48.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

manual_man wrote: »
    up against lassyk - team value tells me he's on his wildcard - so no idea on his team until the game updates :P i'll be up against it though having wildcarded myself last week, and on a -4 for this

Hey sorry for the lack of interaction about this. Was away all weekend and only managed to see my scores on Monday evening... Happy enough with how the wildcard went but you could have sneaked a look at my team in the wildcard thread ;-)

Up against Ziegler1988 this week. Need to exact some revenge for losing out to him in the Qualifying League last year ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

lassykk wrote: »
    Hey sorry for the lack of interaction about this. Was away all weekend and only managed to see my scores on Monday evening... Happy enough with how the wildcard went but you could have sneaked a look at my team in the wildcard thread ;-)

Up against Ziegler1988 this week. Need to exact some revenge for losing out to him in the Qualifying League last year ;-)

Disaster of a gw for me I'd say I would have lost to no matter who I played! Congrats on the 3 pts, though with so many bunched on 3pts maybe it's not the disaster it could have been for me. Need to bounce back quick :pac: :pac:

manual_man wrote: »
    Disaster of a gw for me I'd say I would have lost to no matter who I played! Congrats on the 3 pts, though with so many bunched on 3pts maybe it's not the disaster it could have been for me. Need to bounce back quick :pac: :pac:

I was lucky I didn't come against you after you played your wildcard or it could have been a different story. I badly needed a win after two defeats so hopefully it's onwards and upwards now

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I'm taking at least a 4 point hit, so you'll have a head start

• Advertisement

I'm taking at least a 4 point hit, so you'll have a head start

Could end up taking a hit myself too but can't be sure at this stage... After playing the WC I don't wanna take another 4 point hit!

Advertisement