Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭airmax87

Have you got a mike? There's a couple of us who play online, I'd have no problem helping out if I'm good enough :)
    I added you the other night, it might not have been clear it was me, but my name is back to marcus32x anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭shane9fingers

Cool! My name is HoboSausage

Only using steam till it's out on Ps4. Then I'm getting a Ps4

Is there any way to invite to a game on steam?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

ed_james wrote: »
    Cool! My name is HoboSausage

Only using steam till it's out on Ps4. Then I'm getting a Ps4

Is there any way to invite to a game on steam?

When you click "invite friend" in an endless lobby, the steam overlay should pop up and you can invite people from there. Add me also if ye want lads, D'ONION

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Kazunoko likely to be heading to Hypespotting, r/kappa have the funds and tweeted at him if he would like to be sent there, would be sick. I believe Tokido and some others will be there too?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,702 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Scrubs, the lot of 'em.

• Advertisement

Sorry to anyone I had on steam, some russkis got into my account and I'm re-adding everyone.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Rumours of a 1.05 patch before the PS4 release...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Hopefully it deletes ultra and goes back to ae

No thanks, AE was poo, Ultra 1trugame.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Hopefully it nerfs Elena out of the game.

• Advertisement

Legit footsies based character

Delete 4 new characters and revert to vanilla plz, when actual sf chars were top tier

On a serious note, lots of nerfs/fixes are definitely needed for 1.04. But I don't really give a **** if 1.05 is released or not, just leave it be ffs

Ramza wrote: »
    Delete 4 new characters and revert to vanilla plz, when actual sf chars were top tier

On a serious note, lots of nerfs/fixes are definitely needed for 1.04. But I don't really give a **** if 1.05 is released or not, just leave it be ffs

I'm just clinging to any hope I can get that 50 health back :)

I'm just clinging to any hope I can get that 50 health back :)

Now you know how Evil Ryu players feel :pac:

I hear ya, though. 50 health is a lot. It's a lot more than people think, as a percentage and in a match it means a tonne

With regards to versions, I just wish they'd settle on a final version. I commend game tweaking and balancing but it's never going to be perfect, and right now I'd settle for keeping Ultra's balance. I think 2012 with the DP nerf, UBs removed and character nerfs would have been the sickest version, but whatever. Flogging a dead horse at this stage? Just leave the game be plz capcom

Now you know how Evil Ryu players feel :pac:

I hear ya, though. 50 health is a lot. It's a lot more than people think, as a percentage and in a match it means a tonne

With regards to versions, I just wish they'd settle on a final version. I commend game tweaking and balancing but it's never going to be perfect, and right now I'd settle for keeping Ultra's balance. I think 2012 with the DP nerf, UBs removed and character nerfs would have been the sickest version, but whatever. Flogging a dead horse at this stage? Just leave the game be plz capcom

I have a sneaking suspicion what's happening is a final, new version with some minimal changes for the new PS4 release... So they can market it as a new version.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,702 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Or just a 1.05 without the sound bug on all platforms do the can have version parity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Hope they add 10 damage to E.Ryu's crouch fierce.

I'm fine with how the game is now, ye some things could be better but whatever. Make Sagat top tier and remove rolento etc is all I ask

Edit: 1.05 change list from Combofiend, looks like it's just Omega changes and one Decapre nerf. lol
    darklightjg1
    Does this patch address any particular bug fixes like the sound glitch that occasionally occurs on xbox 360?

This dude is asking the right question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I'm actually alright with the Decapre change, the amount of times I wanted to do her Anti - Air U2 only to get the ground one for some bloody reason is F***ing annoying, to say the least.

Hopefully, the change might alleviate this.

Hopefully it nerfs Elena out of the game.

Elena is nice to watch though, she's a nice change.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

I'm fine with how the game is now, ye some things could be better but whatever. Make Sagat top tier and remove rolento etc is all I ask

Edit: 1.05 change list from Combofiend, looks like it's just Omega changes and one Decapre nerf. lol

This dude is asking the right question.

Trust me when I say you will forgive Rolento for all his sins when you see the amount of salt he gets out of Onion.......best character EVER!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

Decapre TC st.mp, st.hk / u2aa (xian shortcut) no longer works. fu combofiend.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭omara95

Anyone here play on psn? Just starting off in ultra and would like some games if anyone is interested.

Darachnid wrote: »
    Decapre TC st.mp, st.hk / u2aa (xian shortcut) no longer works. fu combofiend.

Good

I just copped a vanilla madcatz stick for 45 euros in CEX, did it belong to any of you ? :-D
    tumblr_nnirpca78x1usswtzo1_1280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

€45? Jasus, those things used to be like golddust.

Orim wrote: »
    €45? Jasus, those things used to be like golddust.
    I've seen boxed ones go all the way up to 300 on ebay, didn't even plan on buying a stick today I had to snatch it up :eek:

edit: this was also boxed with the styrofoam and movelist thing and all :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Simon_K

wait what. I still have mine, are they still worth that much? I might sell it so, with its ****ty counterfeit sanwa parts.

Advertisement