Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw dairy in Dublin?

Options
  • 06-02-2014 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

I am looking to get my hand son some raw dairy products - particularly milk and yoghurt. Anyone know any shops that might stock these products?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Here's a good starting point:

http://www.rawmilkireland.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭hcass

Thanks for that - I'd already read that page though. It's not much help to those living in Dublin. Just wondering if anyone knows a shop/market/farm where I can buy raw milk close to Dublin (North County) Meath or Louth even??

Maybe try the 'Where to buy raw milk' page.

There's Glasnevin or you can contact that particular company for other locations in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭hcass

I did read that page - obviously. Why do have to be such a smart ar$e? It says for Dublin you have to contact Shinnicks directly. I don;t want to do that - I am asking here because I thought someone might be getting raw milk somewhere in Dublin and they could let me know.

I wasn't being smart. You just said you had read the linked page. There was nothing to suggest you'd read the page I mentioned.

Try contacting the supplier as well as waiting for a response here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement