Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could be any animal ......

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

maximoose wrote: »
    Not in Turkey apparently, those lions are running scared

pwnage

Yeah... and then you have crazy Egyptian bastards too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Maybe an elephant. They live long and seem to be a friendly enough bunch of lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Id be one of my dogs. Those fuckers are so well cared for.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Mistyeyes321

Lion or Tiger for me beautiful creatures! I'm probably more like a Pole Cat though:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

A lion. The only thing male Lions do is sleep, eat, ride and roar. They get the lionesses to do all the hunting. Tis a fine life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

Id be an aye aye.

http://www.sharenator.com/worlds_strangest_looking_animals/2347/ayeaye-2296.html

Seriously.Who would fcuk with something that looks like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

A dog. (Obviously one that's treated well)

You get petted all day, fed meaty meatyness, get some plates after dinner (lots-o-gravy). Your gut can handle all sorts of gristle and bacteria (which means you get the meat leftovers and you get to chew anything you want). Can be completely contented by having sticks thrown at you. Great hearing and smell.

Most importantly, you're loved by everyone, except soccer moms, who you can scare the crap out of just by going up to them wagging your tail.

And you get a tail!
    Don't forget being able to lick your own knob and nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

cesc77 wrote: »
    Id be an aye aye.

http://www.sharenator.com/worlds_strangest_looking_animals/2347/ayeaye-2296.html

Seriously.Who would fcuk with something that looks like that?

It looks like its diseased and should be put down tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

aaronh007 wrote: »
    It looks like its diseased and should be put down tbh

Clever little bugger,isnt he?

Like I say.....I cant imagine he has many predators licking their lips when they see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

A Cougar...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

A cat

Sleep 14 hours a day, laze around in front of the fire, get fat and just give evil looks to my owners all day

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

LiamN wrote: »
    Although not an animal, a shark.

How is a shark not an animal??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

murrayp4 wrote: »
    How is a shark not an animal??

Doesn't have big enough arms.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

I'd be a lion but I'd probably end up being the one chosen to fight some crazy Egyptian fooker in front of the Pyramids!!

An eagle of course. So majestic, able to look down on the world. Plus you get to crap on the heads of people you don't like. :pac:

And steal their babies...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

I would probably say dog too. In a home that loved me and was kind, and that I got lots of walks and play time.

Other ones that might be fun for a few days though are
    Horse- would love the feeling of galloping full speed through some fields or a beach.
    Dolphin- they always look like they're having great craic.
    Parrot-I would have nice colorful feathers, and could amaze people with my massive vocabulary.
    Swan-People would feed me bread, I could swim about all day then soar into the sky when I got bored.
    Tarantula- I am terrified of them, but it might be fun to run around giving people frights for the day. Hee Hee.:D

If they were real and not mythical I would choose a pegasus over all others.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭ICE HOUSE

CROCODILE FTW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭osullic

A wombat or a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Golden Eagle - don't think there is a cooler animal than it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

A pig. A pigs orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

>.>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

I'd like to be a spider. Then, I could really live life on the edge. I could scare the living sh1te out of people by popping out of the plug holes in their bathrooms, have loads of fun while dodging rolled up newspapers and flying shoes. I'd climb up the walls, just to see what its' like. Scare a few more people. It'd be great! (Or atleast it'd be great until I get squished.)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

cosmicfart wrote: »
    A Cock.

You're already a dick though.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Pied wagtail. Because, they look like they have a great time just hopping around the place looking so clueless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I would love to be a cat...especially the one I have. Loads of good food, loads of play time, loads of freedom. And an owner, who let's me walk away with blue murder :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Sloth. Sleeping about 23 hours a day, only leaving the tree to sh*t at the bottom of it. It would be awesome. Those guys live the dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Brachiosaurus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 TheBlueHaze

Has to be an Ostrich

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

A shark that could fly

aint nobody touching me then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

A midge. If ya can't beat em, join em.
    Also, think of the unlimited access to anywhere.

Advertisement