Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

I can only hold one poll at a time and once I remove it it seems to disappear for good. I have kept a screenshot of the result for the two polls ran which I'm going to post up here once they are done

Didn't realise there were poles on site. Thought it was just here. What were last two poles?

messed up with current poll. On phone and couldn't read options properly. Clicked 12 teams one division by mistake, this def one I wouldn't have voted for, what was the second and third option

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

I can only hold one poll at a time and once I remove it it seems to disappear for good. I have kept a screenshot of the result for the two polls ran which I'm going to post up here once they are done

Cheers!

Hey lads... guessing I missed a couple of poles??

What order are we doing draft/fa this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

So what time people thinking for the draft? HOF game is Aug 3.

Masked Man wrote: »
    So what time people thinking for the draft? HOF game is Aug 3.

Do we know if draft is before or after fa yet?

Think we should have rookie finished before any pre season starts

• Advertisement

Yeah FA is suppose to close when the league deactivates and reopen after the draft. I'm fairly sure the league just auto set up the 2014 season and never deactivated but I'm assuming FA closed at that point and will reopen after the rookie draft.

Also hoping we do this again:
    I'm going to aim to have 2 blind bid waiver runs each week until the start of the season. First waiver run will be Sat night/Sun morning (i'll post exact time when i set it on the site). Second waiver run will be Wed morning
    Think we should have rookie finished before any pre season starts

I'd be in favour of that as well, looks like the draft took around three weeks last year.

Well gang, any thoughts on when to do rookie draft?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

I've let this one slide a bit. I know we have a few votes to do and as far as i know we need a new owner. I'm gonna go back over the thread and see what needs to be done.

I've also set up a new league on ESPN as there was no means of adding an Injured reserve spot to the current league. I'll work on getting everyone into that league shortly.

Ok, i've had a quick scan of the thread. It looks like we do need a new owner as Padraig f has decided to bow out. We will need a new owner before we can schedule a rookie draft

I only got one poll completed before last years league got deactivated and that was the creation of one injured reserve spot. Unfortunately i cannot add one in the settings (it has to be added when league is created) so i've created a new league with the IR spot included. I will send invites out to all of you shortly.

I had a second poll in progress about division structure but i cant see it since league was deactivated. Im gonna put up that poll again along with a few others simultaneously. I'll do a vote for the following
    1. Division structure (1, 2 or 3 divisions)
    2. In season waivers (twice a week or current six days a week)
    3. Shut down of waivers once league is over until after rookie draft (ESPN doesnt operate waivers after championship match, its a FA pickup system)

Anyone else have suggestions just post them here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Can we cut players after the Rookie draft instead of before it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Ok, i've had a quick scan of the thread. It looks like we do need a new owner as Padraig f has decided to bow out. We will need a new owner before we can schedule a rookie draft

Yeah I'm out, will keep an eye on the thread if anything needs to be done, but probably better to get the new owner in as soon as possible.

Rob,

any interest in trading Cameron Jordan or Calais Campbell?

I'm Bedrock Boulders and need DEs. Would also like to free up some roster spots and I've already cut more than want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

I'd love to jump in if a new owner is needed

HigginsJ wrote: »
    I'd love to jump in if a new owner is needed

Looks like we have a new owner. Thanks Higginsj

I have the new league up and running. The only difference is i've added the 1 injured reserve spot we voted on earlier this year. I was hoping to send invites to the new league through the old league but that's not working so if all players can PM me their email address i will send invites that way.

When you join you will see blank rosters, as soon as everyone has joined i will give ye your rosters. I've also added the poll we had running before last years site deactivated, the vote on the division structure. if you can vote when you join up that would be great. Thanks folks, any problems, drop me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Just signed up

HigginsJ wrote: »
    Just signed up

welcome higginsj

Pillow fighters are u looking to offload richardson?

I don't know if its In the new league but can we have a vote on decimal scoring?

gufc21 wrote: »

I love trading and will always listen to offers. PM me your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Just so everyone is aware with the new league I renamed to Dublin Jets (previously UCD Franchise)

Trade done for Cameron Jordan:

Maclin + Khiry Robinson for Jordan.

Nice trade! :)

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    welcome higginsj

I don't know if its In the new league but can we have a vote on decimal scoring?
    Tristram wrote: »
    I love trading and will always listen to offers. PM me your thoughts.

gufc, you any interest in trading Miller?

3 way trade might help get something done as well.

Masked Man wrote: »
    gufc, you any interest in trading Miller?

3 way trade might help get something done as well.

I am ya. Wat do u suggest?

2.02 in this year's draft for Miller + 3.09?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

UCD AFC wrote: »
    Just so everyone is aware with the new league I renamed to Dublin Jets (previously UCD Franchise)

I've also changed from Marshall Mavericks to The U.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,661 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Whats going to happen in this new league? Is somebody going to sort out the squads?

eagle eye wrote: »
    Whats going to happen in this new league? Is somebody going to sort out the squads?

I'll sort out the rosters as soon as everyone is in the new league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Team 4thandforever are now the knife balls

Just waiting on D3PO and Barbarians to sign up to new league and then i'll update peoples rosters. Once done we can proceed with rookie draft.

A few things to run by you before the draft.

Last year i didnt operate a timer per pick. We had some delays but overall i think we did 60 picks in less than 2 weeks. I wont operate a clock this year either as we have time before season.

Also what do people think about leaving cuts til after the draft. Some people have less than 5 picks so probably a little unfair to cut more than you draft. However i wont be able to add your rookie picks until you create room so you can do your drops then. That ok with everyone?

Just waiting on D3PO and Barbarians to sign up to new league and then i'll update peoples rosters. Once done we can proceed with rookie draft.

A few things to run by you before the draft.

Last year i didnt operate a timer per pick. We had some delays but overall i think we did 60 picks in less than 2 weeks. I wont operate a clock this year either as we have time before season.

Also what do people think about leaving cuts til after the draft. Some people have less than 5 picks so probably a little unfair to cut more than you draft. However i wont be able to add your rookie picks until you create room so you can do your drops then. That ok with everyone?

Was thinking about this today... only prob I had wit draft last year was it felt like some people delayed pics to see how they played in games.

I'm fine with the cuts being left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Sounds good Spongey

Advertisement