Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Square Trampoline £7.49 on Sport Direct

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Rachineire wrote: »
    Got my trampoline today- parcel motel charged me no extra for the oversized package- they had to bring it down from dublin to limerick yesterday as well. Took a bit to set up but lloks great! Cant wait for my little boy to get jumping on it!

So you paid €3.5 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

littlejp wrote: »
    I'll sell you mine for €20 :)
    haha, you can keep it, i got a mug too! :p

although it was sent separately to the trampoline, so i got an extra €3.95 hit on it from PM.
    tharmor wrote: »
    So you paid €3.5 ?
    it's gone up to €3.95 now.

i had to collect mine in the dublin depot, but it's only 15 minutes away for me, so no biggie.

i believe you can still arrange to collect oversized packages from your nearest nightline depot if you're outside of dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Yeah it was 3.95 with no extra charge to bring it down to limerick. well worth it I think, even with the extra 3.95 on top of the £7.49 :)

Advertisement