Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here single ladies / gents

Options
  • 07-10-2008 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Right, I have decided to take a slot in the ladies lounge as I have been single for a while now

So ladies / gents if you are single / married / alone and happy etc or looking for someone (wink wink) why not say so here...

I'll kick things off:

25, Male, Cork.....wanna know more just ask :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,109 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

pinkmonkey wrote: »

wanna know more just ask (photos available on request lol) :D

Do you like horses? Show us a picture of you with a horse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭pinkmonkey

Do you like horses? Show us a picture of you with a horse!

Nah I prefer women...but horses are cool too especially horse-riding women :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I don't think this is a dating site! Why not just pm the people you find interesting on the threads?

We have a lads and ladies photo thread in the forum

(in before the lock;))

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

LolaDub wrote: »
    I don't think this is a dating site! Why not just pm the people you find interesting on the threads?

We have a lads and ladies photo thread in the forum
    Because that would appear to be rather pathetic.

I'm single though, but don't think i'm ready for a relationship Lois.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Wow desperation! Think this thread should be locked? It's not a dating site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm just posting here as I feel there should be another poster with a monkey related user name in this thread.

Desperation?? Umm since when is asking people to post if they are single desperation. Desperation would be sending people private messages as someone suggested. That is a pathetic excuse for suggesting a lock. Please keep the thread on topic. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Please keep the thread on topic. Thanks

Off Topic- I'm happily attached:D

You're not going to win yourself any fans by being rude at people for partaking in your thread. I've had loads of people on this site pm me randomly, some decent others not. As far as i know almost everyone gets those random pms. If your point isn't to meet a lady here, then what is it?

Gillo wrote: »
    Off Topic- I'm happily attached:D

and with that comment at least you are still talking about relationships :)
    so single or not why not tell the world oh unless you think that is an act of desperation :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

In the immortal words of Facebook, it's complicated. But I am open to offers.

(Does that make me sound mysterious?!)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

As far as i know almost everyone gets those random pms.

The only pm's I get are "please stop posting in personal issues when drunk" :o:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Desperation?? Umm since when is asking people to post if they are single desperation. Desperation would be sending people private messages as someone suggested. That is a pathetic excuse for suggesting a lock. Please keep the thread on topic. Thanks

Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine! I've seen threads locked for less than this and for similar posts like this. Boards.ie is not a dating site. Like Lola said, if you are interested in someone send them a PM and just say hello! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

shellyboo wrote: »
    In the immortal words of Facebook, it's complicated. But I am open to offers.

(Does that make me sound mysterious?!)

Here you should try this, I hear it comes with pictures.

Oh, wait- Ahh, well hello there

Comletely off topic this time, but what's the pacman smiley meant to mean:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,109 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I'm just posting here as I feel there should be another poster with a monkey related user name in this thread.

the same reason I did:D

Monkey Power!!!

MayMay wrote: »
    Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine! I've seen threads locked for less than this and for similar posts like this. Boards.ie is not a dating site. Like Lola said, if you are interested in someone send them a PM and just say hello! :rolleyes:

Hey maymay...how you doin.........rawwwwrrrrrr:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

what could possibly go wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

24 female and dublin!! :P

Single and not liking it! :(

You're not going to win yourself any fans by being rude at people for partaking in your thread. I've had loads of people on this site pm me randomly, some decent others not. As far as i know almost everyone gets those random pms. If your point isn't to meet a lady here, then what is it?

I am not being rude. My goal here is to get to meet more people and find people who are similar to myself and have a chat. I am not looking for a dating site. I asked people to post their status age and gender, I really don't see what the big issue is.

Feel free to lock if you wish. I'm clearly getting nowhere. Apologies to the few who posted with there status age and gender.

24 female and dublin!! :P

Single and not liking it! :(

Thanks for the comment kittensoft1984, been single for long? Sure does suck!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Thanks for the comment kittensoft1984, been single for long? Sure does suck!

no doesn't suck - hence being single.

;)

tbh wrote: »
    no doesn't suck - hence being single.

;)

how long have you been single for?? Monkey power!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I am not being rude. My goal here is to get to meet more people and find people who are similar to myself and have a chat.

Be honest now - you posted on a Ladies forum - you were trying to get your hole.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

how long have you been single for?? Monkey power!!!!!!!

Whoosh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Sorry to break up the fun Ladies and Gents, but this is not a dating forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement