Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Up for games? Let there be ROCK!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Were you on drums there onion ? My strummer kept sticking on the blink 182 song quick thump soon sorted it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

calex71 wrote: »
    Were you on drums there onion ? My strummer kept sticking on the blink 182 song quick thump soon sorted it :D

Hey!

Yup, D4RK ONION was on the drums. My housemate was singing and I was on the one playing bass/guitar. I apologise profusely for failing in Highway Star - I NEVER play bass, and D4RK ONION decided that I should totally do expert in that song and... well, you saw the results :p TBH, I've only gotten the knack of hard guitar in the last few weeks so I'm not that great anyway. I'm much better at drums - I'll add you as a friend and we can play sometime. I've only got RB1 at the moment but I'll be getting RB3 when it comes out :)

Nice playing with you!

I haven't played MP in ages so haven't been at the mercy of others failing and the fun involved, lucky I had my mic muted during the blink song dug out my old xplorer tonight to find the stummer sticks and the swearing would have made a sailer blush while I was thumping it between phrases :D

Roll on RB3 !!!!!!!!

It's more difficult going from med to hard than it is form hard to expert ;) so you're nearly there.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Just moved your posts here guys, wanna keep the player list thread nice and clean. Also, bumping this for RB3!

Calex, that was me on drums. Any time I was messing up, I was trying to tell Hotaru's friend to stop singing like he would on stage and to try and RB sing. YOu know, hold a clean pitch :P GGs, I'll give you some more games later in the week!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Calex picked a non keys song. So I had time to come on here and post! Thanks Calex :P

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Calex picked a non keys song. So I had time to come on here and post! Thanks Calex :P

Hit the bloody edit button on ur post there, been doing that all day lol when quoting , still getting used to addition buttons.

I wasn't thinking when i picked the song, sorry house mates going to sleep so had to bail. Doubt they want to hear my singing :S

Annoying you can't pick bass or guitar part just for one song if it has no part nad song is part of a set.

Edit: I was playing drums in game , hate that when u swap out instruments you need to remember to change character too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,717 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

D4RK ONION wrote: »

I was wondering if you were just staring blankly at the screen during that song :pac:

The one problem with Rock Band - it's the one game you can't play into the wee hour due to noise :(

I was wondering if you were just staring blankly at the screen during that song :pac:

The one problem with Rock Band - it's the one game you can't play into the wee hour due to noise :(

I need to go into retirement for a few days weeks I think to get fallout NV and Fable 3 done :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,717 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

calex71 wrote: »
    I need to go into retirement for a few days weeks I think to get fallout NV and Fable 3 done :)

I have a mandatory two month retirement coming up from next week onwards as I've decided to go mad and travel for like nine weeks. I'm half tempted to pick up RB3 DS to keep me in practice :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement