Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you ever get into fights with Scumbags?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Abigayle wrote: »

I tactically avoid the city centre

or anywhere north city.

The south side have some pretty dodgey areas too.

So you never leave the house basically. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

stovelid wrote: »
    So you never leave the house basically. :)

Well now, I'm not about to start listing places I go. I don't want to risk bumping into yourself now, do I? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭The Citizen

OP: I have had too many battles with scum to remember.... Everytime I see scum my blood boils. With the economy about to fall flat on it's face, the gates are open for the scum to completely take over... We must unite to wipe out the scum, no matter what it takes.
    Sometimes the innocent people of the city cannot defend themselves in the ever-growing shadow of the scum.

Sometimes, the rules must be broken.

Sometimes we must all cross paths, we do not want to cross.

Sometimes, we must believe.... in The Citizen.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

The city isn't what it used to be.
    It all happened so fast.
    Everything went to crap.
    It's like... everyone's sense of morals just... disappeared.
    Bad economy made things worse.
    The jobs started drying up.
    Then the stores had to shut down.
    Then a fat man was elected Taoiseach.
    He was supposed to change things. He didn't.
    As more and more people turned to crime and violence the town becomes gripped in fear.
    Dark times. The city needs protection.
    There is an animal that lives by night, searches the trashcans and cleans out the garbage.
    To clean out the trashcan of society he has chosen to become more than a man.
    He is the hero this town needs.
    He is ....... The Citizen

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I don't believe in the citizen, does that mean he doesn't exist? Like santa?

OP: I avoid it as much as I can, but where I live it's impossible to never have a run-in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

While I applaud the efforts of The Citizen I still believe that Dublin City needs elected officials who are known to the people and not above the law. Who appointed The Citizen? Some may argue that we all did. All of us who stood by and let scum take control of our city. Besides, whoever The Citizen is, he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life doing this. How could he? I believe the Citizen is looking for someone to take up his mantle and I think I know just the man. So without further adieu, may I present the hero that Dublin deserves.

:)

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    While I applaud the efforts of The Citizen I still believe that Dublin City needs elected officials who are known to the people and not above the law. Who appointed The Citizen? Some may argue that we all did. All of us who stood by and let scum take control of our city. Besides, whoever The Citizen is, he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life doing this. How could he? I believe the Citizen is looking for someone to take up his mantle and I think I know just the man. So without further adieu, may I present the hero that Dublin deserves.

To eat them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Mr.Lizard wrote: »

FYL (Fixed Your Link) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭jiltloop

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    Ive only found scumbags(if we're talking tracksuit clad hooded really skinny eejits who put 'waarrr at end of every sentence) are unbelievably cowardly and so weak and pathetic,probably due to poor diet of one bag of chips every night and too much cigerettes and hash,they are the worst figthers around,I think they only pick on people who look vunrable and easy targets and usually in packs,much like scavengers,I remember one time on way from kickboxing pratise with Polish guy I trained with,this bloke was about 16 stone and 6 foot 2 of pure steroidal muscle,some local dirtbird,thought it be good idea to randomly mill bottle at the balck belt bodybuilding,bad idea,one punch and he was on the ground,with numerous teeth broken,a broken nose and blood coming from his ears
    Did this Polish guy train you in english?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah, as a teenager. A lot of fights were in a place called the 'peace park'.

• Advertisement
Advertisement