Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you ever get into fights with Scumbags?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Dartz

Ah...fight.... not flight.

I prefer flight. He who flights and runs away, lives to flight another day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Ive only found scumbags(if we're talking tracksuit clad hooded really skinny eejits who put 'waarrr at end of every sentence) are unbelievably cowardly and so weak and pathetic,probably due to poor diet of one bag of chips every night and too much cigerettes and hash,they are the worst figthers around,I think they only pick on people who look vunrable and easy targets and usually in packs,much like scavengers,I remember one time on way from kickboxing pratise with Polish guy I trained with,this bloke was about 16 stone and 6 foot 2 of pure steroidal muscle,some local dirtbird,thought it be good idea to randomly mill bottle at the balck belt bodybuilding,bad idea,one punch and he was on the ground,with numerous teeth broken,a broken nose and blood coming from his ears

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    Polish guy I trained with,this bloke was about 16 stone and 6 foot 2 of pure steroidal muscle,some local dirtbird,thought it be good idea to randomly mill bottle at the balck belt bodybuilding,bad idea,one punch and he was on the ground,with numerous teeth broken,a broken nose and blood coming from his ears

You'd have thought with all the polish bloke's skills he wouldve beaten the scumbag..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

(if we're talking tracksuit clad hooded really skinny eejits who put 'waarrr at end of every sentence)

No, that's pirates. Easy mistake to make though.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭GraveRobber

Thing is if you can avoid the fight then just walk away and say nothing. You say something and it could be the wrong thing.

If you think theres no way out you got to fight and at the end of the day if your still able to walk after hospital then you'l be a better man for it and have a brick load of pride.

Best strategy is to grab the biggest guy with one hand and with the other keep punching him in the head and don't stop no matter what. If you don't grab him the others will pull you away from him and to the ground, so grab high. Act like an insane scumbag yourself and odds are they wont stab you.
    :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Thing is if you can avoid the fight then just walk away and say nothing. You say something and it could be the wrong thing.

If you think theres no way out you got to fight and at the end of the day if your still able to walk after hospital then you'l be a better man for it and have a brick load of pride.

Best strategy is to grab the biggest guy with one hand and with the other keep punching him in the head and don't stop no matter what. If you don't grab him the others will pull you away from him and to the ground, so grab high. Act like an insane scumbag yourself and odds are they wont stab you.
    :cool:

It's advice like this we should be giving our children!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭WillieCocker

lol
    I usually compliment them on their good looks.

http://uk.geocities.com/allchavsshoulddie/chav.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

got into a few on nites out. dont go looking for them or nothing but sometimes u just cant back down from d ****ers. once in eyre square couple of years ago was in a group and there was a big fight gonna happen between our group and a knacker group just when it was gonna kick off one of the lads jumps into the middle and shouts DANCE OFF! dance off resulted ending argument...problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Degsy wrote: »
    You'd have thought with all the polish bloke's skills he wouldve beaten the scumbag..

No I think from the gist of my post you would have realised it was the scumbag who ended up on the ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

,I remember one time on way from kickboxing pratise with Polish guy I trained with,this bloke was about 16 stone and 6 foot 2 of pure steroidal muscle

6'2'' and 16 stone - he was ripped off on his steroids - thats SKINNY.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

i got punched in the face by a 14year old scummer when i was about 16-i refused to buy her smokes(had my school uniform on)....twas the week before the debs and i had a fat lip:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Yes, but its usually when I'm drunk and out for the night. I was out once and was strolling up the street langers to get a taxi after the club, when these 2 young scumbags came around the corner and shoved me against a shop window, looking for my phone and wallet. Of course, a lot of drink tends to turn me psycho, so naturally I took into the 2 of them without a second thought. One got his nose broken, and I battered the other fella with a wheelie bin before the gardai showed up. It was only after they were taken away in the ambulance that I was told they were both 16 years old :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Sean_Ludawg

This post has been deleted.

They have no sence of honour!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

DarkJager wrote: »
    Yes, but its usually when I'm drunk and out for the night. I was out once and was strolling up the street langers to get a taxi after the club, when these 2 young scumbags came around the corner and shoved me against a shop window, looking for my phone and wallet. Of course, a lot of drink tends to turn me psycho, so naturally I took into the 2 of them without a second thought. One got his nose broken, and I battered the other fella with a wheelie bin before the gardai showed up. It was only after they were taken away in the ambulance that I was told they were both 16 years old :D
    How do you batter someone with a wheelie bin :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

How do you batter someone with a wheelie bin :confused:

You pick it up using one hand on the bottom and one on the handle, then while holding it you move your arms repeatedly up and down, preferrably making contact with your target area (in this case the head :D).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

sometimes ya have no choice...they could just come up pushing u or something and i wouldnt let that happen...unless their was like 3 or 4:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I tactically avoid the city centre, or anywhere north city. The south side have some pretty dodgey areas too. When I go out, I go to places I know wouldn't be filled to the brim with scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Last Saturday night some scumbag friend of the junkie that lives next door made some comment to a friend of my fiance across the fence, i went out for a peek.. and he starts this.. "well howya big fella yer a fooool i tell ya a foool"

I said, son.. have a bit of manners and stop shouting in my front door.. which he replies "come out here for a chat foooool foooool"

now for a split second i had thought about it, however i had just put on my newly ironed shirt my fiance had just prepared and was itching for beer - this dip**** was drunk out of his tree (at 7pm due of course to his bastard child making its holy communion) and im not getting into a row with somone 2 foot shorter than me and drunk. Knowing my luck i would have spilled some of his AIDS on my shirt and that sh1t doesnt wash off at an eco friendly 40 degree wash.

So upon him repeating his condsiderate offer i replied laughing "go away and dont be annoying me you gob****e, if you want a fight comeback tomorrow when you're sober and ive a chance to shave my bollocks for you "

12 hours passed and 1 pair of shaven balls and he has not returned.

6 days later.. im losing hope.. the stubble is beginning to itch :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭hurler007

What happens when scumbags get into fights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDOoEIfADfs

Town is now a horrible experience. I would love to be able to hang out on the boardwalk over the summer, but its full of junkies alkies and scumbags, with **** all else to do than intimidate the general public.
    Ill be carrying homemade cayenne pepper mace with me this year.
    If only I could legally spray them all with a flamable substance and flick a match...when they ask for a smoke.
    smoke this yis bastards.
    The Minister for Justice should be forced to walk around the town and see what the rest of us see.
    With all talk about Finanaces,recession,
    the the eye has totally been taken off the crime ball, not that it was ever truly on it.
    makes me so angry I cant enjoy my own city.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I think have scangers have gone very feminine lately, they don't fight as much as they used to, they don't want to mess up their straightened hair and fake designer clothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Steviewonder

had two recent experiences with scum bags!

1)

walking through cork city on my own at about 5 o clock in the day!
    this thug asks me for my phone to make a call!! seriously now if i gave him my phone he d peg it! I goes nah lad ive no credit (about 20eur credit in my phone)!!

proceeds to follow me down the street giving me abuse now i 6ft 3 and 14stone so i just keep walking until he gets tired!!
    by god i was tempted to crack him one but i wouldnt waste my energy!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

This post has been deleted.

what makes you think the OP won't pull a knife?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

I never get into a scrap with a scumbag, that is, until I ask him is he a scumbag:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

had two recent experiences with scum bags!

1)

walking through cork city on my own at about 5 o clock in the day!
    this thug asks me for my phone to make a call!! seriously now if i gave him my phone he d peg it! I goes nah lad ive no credit (about 20eur credit in my phone)!!

proceeds to follow me down the street giving me abuse now i 6ft 3 and 14stone so i just keep walking until he gets tired!!
    by god i was tempted to crack him one but i wouldnt waste my energy!:D

and the second one???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Four or five years ago i was coming out of a shop and there were two young lads at the door, one tried to grab the money i had in my hand. I swung to hit him, he ducked and i fractured my hand off the wall. Managed to catch him with my elbow on the way back though. Turned my attention to his friend who started to cry and ran off. Picked the first guy off the ground and told him i was going to put him in the boot of my car and take him for a long drive and he started to cry aswell. I had to let him go because i couldn't stop laughing, plus the pain in my hand was bringing tears to my eyes.

A year or so before that i was living and working in Longford. I was sitting in the train station one evening when this fella came up to me and gave me a sob story about his best friend being killed the night before in Dublin and he needed a few quid for the train. To get rid of him i gave him two or three euro. Then he pulled a penknife on me and asked for my phone, wallet and the bag i was holding. What he didn't know was that i had two huge filleting knives in the bag that had come into the shop as samples and i was bringing them to my bosses house so he could check them out. I put my hand in the bag and rolled off the Crocodile Dundee line. He sure was a fast runner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

not since i gave up security work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Their knuckles are bloodied from dragging them behind them all day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Fights with Scumbags is a deadly nightclub. I can never get into it though, bouncers are way too strict.

"Fights with Scumbags" kinda sounds like an emo band. One from Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

lucky-colm wrote: »
    and the second one???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I thought I was gone a bit mad there meself but I was to lazy to scroll back up to make sure.

Advertisement