Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can they do us all a favour and shoot this piece of ****

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    Bring back industrial schools is what I say!

Too soon?

Yeah, I would say just a tad too soon. The ink on the abuse report was barely dry yesterday when you posted but sure feck it, ya know, anything for a laugh,:rolleyes:...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Puddleduck wrote: »
    Ah yes, attention deficit disorder..otherwise known as 'Bad parenting'

I'd like to beat the sh1te out of the "hot shot" lawyer who came up with this as the basis of a defence. And the judge who fell for it..........

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Why waste a bullet, water is free.

I wouldn't chance it, the bastard might be able to swim....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

stepbar wrote: »
    I'd like to beat the sh1te out of the "hot shot" lawyer who came up with this as the basis of a defence. And the judge who fell for it..........

Would that not make you scum too ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

It was one of my best mates they attacked. Filthy scummy ****ers.. drowning is the solution for them. He was lucky he was not killed the way they hit him.

i hope your mate gets the little b*llix back some day.

greendom wrote: »
    Would that not make you scum too ?

Clearly :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

It may have been used in his defense, but we don't actually know that this guy has ADHD for sure.

ADHD is a genuine psychiatric condition but it seems there can be a strong 'nurturing' influence of the condition by what is often termed bad parenting.

Guys like this give the condition a bad name and are a big part of the stigma surronding ADHD.

Advertisement