Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coca Cola bus posters

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Nehaxak wrote: »
    Blonde ?

no. I'm a brunette. how do you win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Anyone have a picture of the big smiley face coca cola sun? Cant seem to find it anywhere on the net....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

This is stupid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

All ive gotten is stupid msn picture things and entered into a Wii draw...no fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

The prizes aren't fairly distributed.. everyday a handful of people win about 20 prizes each.

Stoopid game!

Stoopid Bebo!

I prefer Pepsi anyhow *sniff*

/Rant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

that Dublin poster has been out a couple of years I think.
    Wasn't there some controversy when it first came out because the designers (or maybe someone else?) put a begger on the ha'penny bridge?
    Deffo real Dublin then!!
    Then they had to re-issue new poster then.
    Am searching web for links on it, but no joy. Pretty sure that happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I really wanted to get the Sprite poster from the bus stop - JD Quench, the elemonator. Great ads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

If I "win" one more wallpaper I'm going to find the owner of coca cola and shove my laptop down his throat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Ah c'mon! It wasn't that hard to find! I think they give so many away a day, that's what they do win the phone credit prize. Try tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

Why do they have someone pissing at croke park?

I'm betting whoever designed this is a southsider :pac:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

all i keep getting is the stupid wallpapers and entries to the Wii competition! no poster yet!

Advertisement