Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE 2K14 THREAD

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

1147016_10151675565308355_1484012507_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Has anybody preordered the Phenom edition or know where i can preorder it?

I wonder what **** generic music will they have biker Taker coming out to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

This one? I always preferred this over the Limp Bizkit ones anyway. I'm not sure if this is an original WWE song though.

If I had to choose one of his theme songs it would be the Kid Rock one.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

max life wrote: »
    Has anybody preordered the Phenom edition or know where i can preorder it?

GAME UK website, works out at about 72 euro inc. postage

esprimo wrote: »
    GAME UK website, works out at about 72 euro inc. postage

Cheers for that. I think its worth the extra money :)

I just ordered the phenom edition on GAMEUK. 62.94 sterling all in

Has anyone preordered from the Gameuk website before. I dont mind waiting a couple of extra days for it but was wondering how far after the release date are they delivered?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I wonder what **** generic music will they have biker Taker coming out to?

1:10 into this, Nokia 3210 ringtone quality but still class

Whoever did Regal`s entrance must of been a blackadder fan :p
    Eddie Guerrero`s theme is so bad it could work :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

God Steve Richards video was so lazy. name, picture, flip picture add blue filter and repeat

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Jester252 wrote: »
    God Steve Richards video was so lazy. name, picture, flip picture add blue filter and repeat

Yeah its not on the level of say David Flairs video

:pac:

Love the Ric Flair shot

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

969412_10151683160553355_1400585202_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »
    Yeah its not on the level of say David Flairs video

Didn`t Billy Kidman have a titan tron like that him or some other generic lad. It was just their name and them twisting their wrists :confused:

Btw please watch the vid I posted the entrances are so horrible but I never once skipped them playing it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JrdanB

I believe you're thinking of Gregory Helms, aka The Hurricane.

Sunglasses. Tilt head to the left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

STAND BACK

So it looks like the roster reveal is this Saturday. Cant wait to see the roster :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

So it looks like the roster reveal is this Saturday. Cant wait to see the roster :o

Yea, I'm expecting it to be deadly. Also I'm gona be at the roster reveal in LA :D

Yea, I'm expecting it to be deadly. Also I'm gona be at the roster reveal in LA :D

Jealous! :mad:

Ask them why aren`t they doing a WWE 2K14 Brood Edition?
    :o

You going to Summerslam???

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

With the roster reveal thing, I could be missing the point and taking the fun out of it but isn't the whole thing these days largely redundant? I mean at one time in the days before dlc packs and online creations etc, there was a huge novelty with who was going to be in the game as essentially whoever was put on the disc from day one was what you had for the game e.g wwf attitude, shut your mouth etc.
    These days wwe video games practically come with most legends as standard and any new wrestlers that debuted around release date get offered for a price as dlc downloadables along with every other wrestler conceivable it seems (fan axcess pack).

You going to Summerslam???

I am indeed :)

I am indeed :)

Even more jealous! :mad::mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The 30 years of Wrestlemania mode is a great idea and a great way to follow up the attitude mode from last year!

100GP
    Try to get the fans into the WM XXV main event between HHH and Randy Orton.

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    100GP
    Try to get the fans into the WM XXV main event between HHH and Randy Orton.

Haha

500GP
    Keep the fans awake for the entire WM 12 Main event!

5GP
    Make Sid poop his pants at WrestleMania 13.
    (shudder)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

This is awesome news. Great to see Hulkster added and also we gonna get a ton of classic Mania arenas

So are they going to have all the main events or just a select few?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,242 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Just the biggest matches from each year (so some WMs might only have the main event, but some might have two or three matches depending on how historic the matches were)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Well there is 46 matches to work through and there has been only 29 Wrestlmanias so as you can imagine there will be some years getting two matches. It's safe to imagine Wrestlemania XX main event maybe ommitted! ;)

Penn wrote: »
    Just the biggest matches from each year (so some WMs might only have the main event, but some might have two or three matches depending on how historic the matches were)

That the thing
    Is the Ultimate Warrior not a fan axxess bonus?
    WrestleMania XI main event Lawrence Taylor and Bam Bam. Are they going to have it as playable? Also WrestleMania XIX would it just be Brock pulling an Al Snow as TNA have Angle? I know Hulk is with TNA but he has the rights to Hulk Hogan. What about XX main event HBK vs. HHH vs. Benoit? They can't have that match.
    Although I getting a bit hyped for the potential of Ted DiBaise, Goldberg and Flair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,242 ✭✭✭✭Penn

That the thing
    Is the Ultimate Warrior not a fan axxess bonus?
    WrestleMania XI main event Lawrence Taylor and Bam Bam. Are they going to have it as playable? Also WrestleMania XIX would it just be Brock pulling an Al Snow as TNA have Angle? I know Hulk is with TNA but he has the rights to Hulk Hogan. What about XX main event HBK vs. HHH vs. Benoit? They can't have that match.
    Although I getting a bit hyped for the potential of Ted DiBaise, Goldberg and Flair.

Any main event they can't use, they'll just have a different match from the same Wrestlemania. For example, instead of HHH V HBK V Benoit, they might go with Undertaker V Kane, as that was the WM where Undertaker returned as the dead man Undertaker gimmick rather than American Badass / Big Evil / Deadman Inc etc.

That has be one of the matches and more or likely the first MITB with RVD filling in. I would hate to see an Undertaker mode where you play all his 21 matches. Would love to play one of the triple threat tag TLC match.

• Advertisement

Even more excited about the game now! Great call to have Hogan in the game....must be at least 5 years since he was in a Smackdown game. Roster Reveal on Saturday at half 8!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I skipped WWE 13, but Hogan, and nWo Hogan at that has me wanting this day 1 now.

Any talk of Hall or Nash being on the roster? Go for the full set :P

I skipped WWE 13, but Hogan, and nWo Hogan at that has me wanting this day 1 now.

Any talk of Hall or Nash being on the roster? Go for the full set :P

Surely HBK v Razor Ramon from Wrestlemania 10 will be one of the matches. Also, Scott Hall admitted a few weeks ago that he and WWE were in talks for him to be included in the game. Also, Kevin Nash has a legends deal with WWE and has been in the last couple of games. I would be very surprised if both Hall and Nash were not in the game.

Can't wait to recreate HHH vs Stevie Richards at WM XX

Can't wait to recreate HHH vs Stevie Richards at WM XX

I want David Flair vs Gregory Helms in the battle of the lazy titantron match.
    Btw while both are overpoweringly lazy neither were the one I remember. It had a guy tilting his head back and forth and handling his wrist tape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

But I wanna play as Curt Hawkins. :(

• Advertisement

Makes sense considering the 30 years of WM mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Kurt Angle's entrance video, along with Hulk Hogan's, was added to the WWE YouTube account earlier, and it's roughly 2002 era Kurt. So that's him pretty much confirmed for WWE 2K14.

With Angle in (hopefully) will they put the Hardys and Dudleys in too I wonder?

Kurt Angle's entrance video, along with Hulk Hogan's, was added to the WWE YouTube account earlier, and it's roughly 2002 era Kurt. So that's him pretty much confirmed for WWE 2K14.

I hope you are right. Its seems like its gonna be a super roster!

• Advertisement
Advertisement