Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"Urgh!!!!" moments

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭eldeabroad

woke up one morning, hungover - but not too bad, went into the living room to get my smokes and say good morning to our dog who was on "her couch". My hand was 2 inches away from petting her head when bluuughhhh she puked. I was like oooooookkkkkkkayyyyyyyy see you later skater and left the house lol.

btw its my girlfriemds bro´s dog so he cleans up stuff like this when it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭echter

flanum wrote: »
    one time i was sent to change a bathroom heater (those dimplex-pull chord blow thingys), the old packed in heater had been up on the wall for about twenty years, anyhow i unscrewwd the cover, and when i pulled it away, about 2 lbs of dead dry skin flakes fell into my face, up my nose in my mouth.....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. it was the thought that the skin was from loads of now dead people that freaked me out!

there goes my lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

On my way home one night after a few beers I was munchin away on a bag of chips. As I got near my house I could smell something rotten and it got worse the closer I got. Just as I came to the driveway there was this pool of something on the ground. It smelt fcuking rotten. Then I heard this noise and as I turned around to see what it was, a cat projectile vomited all over the road. Needless to say I did too!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

:( I must be pretty sick in the head then when it comes to 2Girls1Cup, I laughed my ass off when I 1st saw it. I got my kicks outta people demeaning themselves.

The worst moment for me was when I tore my hand open on a fence, and I mean TORE my hand open! I could see the inside of my hand and a bit of bone but what freaked me the most was that the skin that was almost ripped off from the side of my middle finger had folded together like chicken skin and was flopping everywhere any time I moved my hand, eurgh!!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Two words. Unexplained stickiness. Usually found when reaching / looking for something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

MarkR wrote: »
    Two words. Unexplained stickiness. Usually found when reaching / looking for something.

Like down your pants?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I watched '4 girls fingerpaint' the other day.. the hour long version..

Won't be doing that again :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I watched '4 girls fingerpaint' the other day.. the hour long version..

Won't be doing that again :eek:

wtf is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

JohnCleary wrote: »
    wtf is that?

Google has the answers. You may regret it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

i watched "several girls standing around a machine yapping incessantly" at work today! i think i saw it last week tho!

• Advertisement
Advertisement