Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2015: Round 9 - British GP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Manor now in 12th, and with a bit of rain there's a possibility of points. McLaren might be getting some today!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

antodeco wrote: »
    Lift and coast I presume?

Probably, he wasn't the driver I expected to be one of the best at lifting and coasting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,055 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Hamilton looking a bit slow there

Rain about to arrive. This could be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Here comes the rain!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,045 ✭✭✭afatbollix

RAIN!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭CFlat

afatbollix wrote: »
    RAIN!!!!

Yea. Who'll be the first to blink I wonder.

Rosberg nearly lost it there

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I love the Maggots, Becketts and Chapel section of the track.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Not near enough rain for inters.

Well balls

Come on more rain

• Advertisement

Rain should get heavier in next few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

comon NICO!!!!

bah

This is great. What an excting race.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Hamilton got lucky there.

Well done Williams great pit stops

williams lol

Williams lost third now

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

I'm about 15 miles as the crow flies from Silverstone and it's nice and sunny!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

I'm about 15 miles as the crow flies from Silverstone and it's nice and sunny!

Which is the opposite of the Williams garage, right now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭JPF82

Great job by Hamilton. Williams a bit unlucky. They just ain't great in the wet.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

Frankie! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 15,658 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

That was an exciting race had it all good racing, lots of action rain, and for once both Mercedes cars actually had to work hard to finish 1st and 2nd. Hard look to Williams do has they started brilliant and it would have been great to see them get 1 and 2 but they were unlucky that it rained a bit. Maybe if it had not of rained it could have been a very different race and result for them. Well done to Vettel for getting 3rd. Kimi was unlucky they just put the inters on his car too soon.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

That end VT by BBC was awesome.

CFlat wrote: »
    I think that Kimi might jump a place or two at the start. I can't see the order at the front 2 changing too much though. Its got to be Lewis's race to lose. I've a feeling a Ferrari might take third place on the podium.

I was trying not to go back and quote myself cause I thought someone might do it for me...but they didn't:(. While my prediction wasn't perfect I think I deserve to give myself a small clap on the back.

Yea I know self praise is no praise at all but I'm very needy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I only just watched the highlights, but good job by Hamilton to take inters when he did. And Williams really lost it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

I think there was some luck involved in that Hamilton inter call, more than anyone involved is saying.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

It was great to see Williams performing well again, I was getting a bit worried that they were slipping back to obscurity this season. It's a shame to see them losing out on bad tactical calls, again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭beanie10

On a race like today its always going to be luck especially in UK with changeable weather.

How come in Monaco Hamilton blamed the team for the messed up pitstop call, but when the call was right like today Hamilton takes credit? Ultimately its the drivers call. Hamilton got it right today but it was his fault for losing Monaco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭KarlFitz01

I thought it was a great race, rain made it more exciting towards the end. I felt Rosberg could win but again couldn't really pass a car being stuck behind the Williams for so many laps.

Williams messed up in my mind and should have let Bottas go past Massa you could clearly see he was faster then Massa.

Ferrari were very lucky to get third.

Advertisement